Chapter 9

But now I don't have the guts to kill him, so I can only stretch my neck to see how the two of them get along to satisfy their craving.

  Xie Miao and Heipao just glanced at each other and then looked away, and by the way, Che Dahai, who was almost going over there, dragged away Che Dahai.

  Unexpectedly, the boss looked over and actually wanted to eat melon.

  After washing up, the three of them went over to pick up beans together at Yuan Mu's greeting.

  Leng Song was the only one sitting on the side. He looked at the four Yuanmu people who were crowded together, and then looked at himself who was some distance away from Yuanmu.

  His brows were furrowed, his face was cold, he was not very happy, why did he only call others and not himself.

  The logs carefully selected did not notice the dissatisfied look in the man's eyes. Just now, Leng Song was sitting there carefully folding rabbits, and the logs were too embarrassed to disturb him.

  Two bags of beans seemed like a lot, but several people moved quickly and picked out all the spoiled beans in less than an hour.

  While Yuan Mu was picking beans, he made the mung bean soup that he had longed for.

  After it was cooked, Yuan Mu took two bowls of soup and gave one to the man. The man's cold expression softened a little.

  The first bowl is for myself.

  After taking a sip of warm mung bean soup in the morning, several people in the team relaxed a little.

  It wasn't as tight as before, and the car was probably drifting away. When I got in the car, I saw the ugly rabbit that my boss had just folded in his hand.

  He even chuckled twice, and when he saw Leng Song's death ray, he stiffly closed his mouth and drove the car as quietly as a chicken.

  The contents of the log car were also put on the modified Land Rover. Since they had become a team, there was no need to waste gas by driving two cars.

  The time spent on the road was still boring, but this time there were other people around.

  It was much better than when he was on the road before. Never before had Yuanmu realized that humans were social animals as clearly as he did now.

  He used to like to stay alone, and he could even close himself off for ten years without communicating with the outside world, but at that time he could at least watch the lives and bustle of those people outside.

  It's not like a person is left alone in the wild, as if he is the only one left in the whole world.

  At this moment, I usually sit in the car, listening to the car talking to Xie Miao in a low voice after the car has slowed down. Yuan Mu only feels very relaxed and a little bit enjoying it.

  Che Dahai has a relatively familiar personality. Even though Yuan Mu is sitting in the back seat of the car, he still keeps talking to Yuan Mu while driving.

  The driving movements of the hands are still very stable, and he looks like a reassuring experienced driver.

  Sometimes I don't know where his smile comes from, and he bursts into laughter.

  He almost forgot about Leng Song in the back seat of the car again, but every time he glanced at Leng Song's expressionless face, he silently stopped talking, and after more than ten minutes, it started to sprout again.