Chapter 33

Make a hissing sound.

  After he completely read about what happened in R City, some strange changes seemed to have occurred in the laboratory.

  "team leader?"

  The captain who was originally beside him had disappeared without knowing it, and was replaced by a black monster.

  Countless tentacles appeared on the surface of the monster, and those tentacles curled down and turned into snakes, crawling toward him.

  Yuan Mu backed away for a moment, hesitating whether he should step forward or not.

  He is now obviously in a fantasy again. Could the monster in front of him be the captain?

  The young man took out a dagger and wanted to cut his arm to see if he could wake up. His wrist was suddenly held, and the familiar touch of gloves came from his wrist.

  Is this touch the captain?

  Yuan Mu followed them subconsciously and ran along. The monster behind him seemed to be irritated by their escape and chased after them very quickly.

  After being dragged and staggering for three or four minutes, he felt something strange. The tall man in front of him held his hand so hard that it hurt.

  What is wrong... Yuanmu looked around, wanting to stop and think.

  Unfortunately, the monster chasing behind him didn't give him much chance to think, so Yuan Mu could only continue to run passively.

  While twisting and looking around.

  The neat laboratories around it have also undergone some changes, and the corridors on both sides are becoming more and more dilapidated.

  Through some open rooms, the logs could see that there were many bunk beds in those rooms, and there were some children's dolls on each bed.

  Even as you pass by the logs in a hurry, you can see that some of these dolls are so worn that they can no longer be played with.

  There are missing arms and legs, and some dolls have complete limbs, but they are patched everywhere with threads. Some dolls use limbs from different animals.

  The more rooms he looked at, the more painful it became for Yuan Mu's eyes, but luckily he didn't lose his vision this time, he just shed tears uncontrollably.

  His eyes glanced at the dolls in one of the rooms, and Yuan Mu's heart skipped a beat. There was a huge black rabbit doll sitting in that room. The height... was the same as the captain's.

  He had an inexplicable intuition that the rabbit was related to the captain.

  Yuan Mu turned his head and looked at the tall man in front of him, biting his lip hard, as if he was making up his mind.

  He was basically certain that the man in front of him was not the captain. If he were the captain, he should have disliked his slow running and just carried him away.

  He could no longer run with this guy. If he continued running, his energy would be exhausted. A few beads of sweat appeared on the young man's forehead.

  While he was still not far from the room, Yuan Mu shook off the hand holding him and turned around and entered the room where Black Rabbit was.

  After shaking off his hand, Yuan Mu realized that the captain holding him was clearly the little girl in the building.

  The moment she was thrown away, the little girl was still a little unresponsive.

  Looking at the log blankly through the crack of the door that was not closed, the log slammed the door shut to block time.