Chapter 30

Yuan Mu pursed his lips. Personally speaking, he didn't want to enter R City right now, but... the captain couldn't see those things at all.

  He tried to persuade Leng Song, "Captain, let's fix it first and then go back to deal with those things."

  "It's too late." Leng Song squinted his eyes and looked at R City. The ground beneath R City was shaking, and the tree wanted to run away.

  "You go to the car and wait for me." Leng Song said and walked towards R City.

  The log hesitated in place, and the captain could not fall into the illusion. If he wanted to find the core inside, he could only break in from the outside bit by bit.

  And I can directly see the core of that thing through hallucination, which is just a pain in my eyes and a little injury.

  Yuan Mu bit his lip and looked at Leng Song's tall back, wondering if he should follow him...

  The author has something to say:

  There are still 6,000, we will update at 9 o'clock tomorrow night, bum bum

  The following small theater has nothing to do with the main text and is forced by the author! (Loud!)

  Leng Song: I'm faster

  Yuan Mu (face turned yellow): Fast? What's fast?

Chapter 19

  Carrying out tasks alone has been something Leng Song has done countless times. He should be used to this feeling of walking alone in loneliness, and he never feels lonely.

  But listening to the footsteps of the young man behind him, Leng Song felt a rare sense of loneliness in his heart.

  He frowned. Could it be that Yuan Mu's emotions had reached him again.

  He was stunned when his wrist was suddenly wrapped by something warm and soft. Leng Song, who was always vigilant, was slightly stunned and did not launch an attack for a while.

  Instead, he let that hand hold his wrist.

  His heart was beating disobediently again, as if it was coming from his wrist that was being held, and it seemed that it was just his own heart that was beating disobediently.

  "Captain, I...I can't go back alone. I'd better enter R City with you."

  Yuan Mu tightly grasped his captain's wrist, fearing that the person in front of him would run away from him accidentally.

  Afraid of the captain's rejection, without waiting for him to speak, Balabala started talking, clasping her fingers and saying, "I run slowly and my health is still poor. Without the protection of the captain, I would be doomed if I encountered many zombies along the way. And If I go in, I can also help Captain see where those things are hidden."

  Yuan Mu knew that the captain did not want to take him with him to protect him. The things in R City were too dangerous, and the captain wanted to carry them alone.

  Without waiting for Leng Song to refuse, Yuan Mu pulled him inside and said, "Come on, captain, we are on the same team! I'm awesome, you won't lose anything if you bring me along."

  The young man who had just said that he was afraid of encountering zombies now began to recommend his fighting ability.

  Leng Song, who was usually calm and calm no matter what happened, felt that his heart rate was too fast at this time.