Chapter 67

Xiao Yuanmu, who had never had a toy, picked up the ugly little rabbit. Although it was not fluffy, the little rabbit was very flexible and could still move. It would also talk to him, and he would never dislike him because he was not good at speaking.

  It's just that the amount of water in the limbs is often not distributed properly, resulting in weight gain and weight loss.

  Later, the little rabbit was discovered, and he was also taken away by the grandfather of the Houshan Research Institute.

  It turns out... he and Leng Song had known each other so long ago.

  "Liar." Yuan Mu patted the water surface gently, "Doesn't your rabbit have any fur?"

  Compared to a bunny spirit, the captain is more like a ball of water, blue-black and formless.

  With a splash, the log jumped into the water, and the cold water enveloped him instantly.

  There was no fear on the young man's face, but he allowed the water to carry him down.

  Within a few seconds, a stream of water below lifted him out of the water.

  There was a smile on Yuan Mu's face. He grabbed the stream of water with his backhand, but the invisible stream of water was caught by him.

  He stopped the man from taking him up and kissed the man's jaw based on his feeling.

  The young man's peach blossom eyes were shining brightly at this moment, "I found you."

  Leng Song didn't expect that he would jump down directly, and quickly took the person to the shore, dried the water on the log, then raised his own body temperature, and held the person tightly in his arms.

  "Why did you jump into the water? It's almost winter. If you call me, I'll come out." The man frowned and patted the young man's buttocks with his big palm. He stared at the young man with his dark pupils, his expression worried.

  If anyone else had been stared at by a man like this, they would have already lost their courage. Only Yuan Mu dared to reach out and touch the tiger's butt at this time.

  He tugged on the man's ear and hummed softly, "You still have the nerve to accuse me. You were the one who threw me here so early in the morning."

  Yuan Mu huddled in the man's arms and gestured, "You were so cute when you were little."

  "Can you change it back and let me see?"

  The young man held the man's neck with a pitiful expression on his face.

  The man frowned slightly, thinking of how stupid he had been before, and felt a little resistant.

  "Brother, you are the best, brother."

  Yuan Mu lay down and whispered in Leng Song's ear. He really wanted to have another rabbit doll like when he was a child.

  Who wouldn't want to have a little bunny doll that chirps, moves, and chats with you?

  The man had a sullen face. When he was called brother, his pupils couldn't help but shrink. He was obviously a little moved. He hugged the young man's waist.

  His thoughts began to wander, and the man coughed lightly.

  "Yes, but you have to be paid."

  The young man blinked, but before he had time to react, his lips were already in someone's mouth, and the familiar touch of the mattress came from his back.