Chapter 58

With just a turn of his head, the young man had already torn off the hem of his skirt, sat on the railing and smiled at him.

  "Teach my grandpa that if you are stupid, don't let others fool you."

  Yuan Mu was always teased when he was a child. His grandfather taught him at that time that if anyone talks nonsense to you, just run away.

  Knowing that his brain is not as good as his grandfather's, the fool is here to listen to his grandfather's continued deception. He talks repeatedly but fails. Grandpa obviously has ill intentions towards the captain, and it will be even worse if he is taken as a hostage later.

  What's more, he believed what he saw more than what he learned about the captain from other people's mouths.

  The young man jumped down from the third floor without hesitation, like a baby swallow jumping into the forest, "Captain!"

  Leng Song's long knife slashed across the mutated monster's neck. Seeing the young man falling from the third floor, he turned the blade and nailed the remaining two monsters to death.

  He jumped up the stairs, hooked the young man's waist with one hand, and held the young man tightly in his arms. He held his lost treasure, and the anger in his heart subsided a little.

  The author has something to say:

Chapter 41

  It wasn't until the moment he held the young man in his arms that the emotions mixed with rage and panic in Leng Song's chest calmed down.

  The man's broad hands held the young man's waist possessively, covering up the slender waist without leaving any gaps.

  It's like a money-hungry evil dragon guarding his most precious treasure.

  The evil dragon's eyes glanced at the young man's bare legs, and his brows furrowed slightly.

  Just now, Yuan Mu tore off the hem of her skirt in order to jump from the third floor. At this time, only half of the skirt was left hanging on the young man's pink knees.

  Leng Song's expression instantly became serious, and he took a long windbreaker from the space and put it on the young man.

  Covering the small section of the calf that was so white that it was almost reflective.

  The chaotic banquet hall slowly returned to order at this time, and the guests who were running around gradually calmed down. After all, everyone present had experienced the baptism of doomsday.

  Several powerful mutant beasts had already been dealt with by Leng Song, and now they were only dealing with some mutant beasts that had no awakened powers or only had one level of powers.

  After a while of commotion, resistance slowly began to be organized. Coupled with a steady stream of guards joining from outside, the humans in the hall gradually gained the upper hand.

  Leng Song did not pay too much attention to the people below. He hugged the log and landed on the nearly three-meter-high sculpture in the center of the hall. His cold eyes swept towards Mu Shou on the third floor.

  The man held the blade in his hand, with rare hesitation. The man on top was Yuan Mu's grandfather, Yuan Mu's most concerned relative.

  If he were killed, the young man would be sad.

  Mu Shou above seemed to notice Leng Song's gaze. Mu Shou smiled at him. The smile could be called friendly and not at all hostile.

  Leng Song did not relax his vigilance, and still looked at Mu Shou warily. He could feel a powerful force from the other party. The force was a bit familiar, a bit like his own, but compared to the strange force in his body. A little more violent and cold.