Chapter 13

No matter day or night, guards will stay at the door. If anyone wants to go out, they will release those who have turned into zombies and drive them back, but everyone outside the city can come in.

  Except for those who came in on the first night, you need to go to the beauty salon or the amusement park on Red Street every night to spend money, otherwise the man in black will appear and force you to these two places.

  Those vendors on the street are the interface between Red Street and the playground.

  To the left is the Red Street and to the right is the amusement park, where everyone can exchange and obtain chips and money.

  Money can be spent in the red street, and chips can be spent in the amusement park.

  Things on the pedestrian street cannot be purchased with money or chips, only things that exist in human beings.

  The guards here wear different clothes than those who cleaned up the zombies before. Those people before wore dark green clothes.

  Hearing the dark green clothes, Leng Song raised his head and asked a few more questions. Unfortunately, the two sisters didn't know those people very well.

  All I know is that after the city became like this, they never appeared again.

  "Then this building is..."

  If you go by what the two sisters said, the people in this building shouldn't be able to stay here well.

  "I hid this building. We were chased one night. I took Lingling and a few children and ran into the house. Then I found that the animals that had been chasing me disappeared. Gone."

  Yuan Mu looked at her weak look and said, "You have been using your abilities..."

  He had experienced the feeling of overusing his abilities, his mind was dizzy, and his whole body felt as if it had been hollowed out.

  He just felt uncomfortable after using up his powers. However, the short-haired girl has been using her powers since the day she awakened her powers. "It's okay. I'm almost used to it."

  There was some admiration in Yuan Mu's eyes.

  The short-haired girl didn't seem to be able to accept such a gaze, her cheeks were a little red, and she smiled a little shyly, "There is also light. Those monsters are very sensitive to light. As long as there is no light, they will not find us."

  "But they don't like the sun very much."

  Lingling looked pale and took back her hand that was still treating her sister, and quietly leaned against her sister.

  "Maybe I don't like the high temperature." Yuanmu said thoughtfully, if the things here are really foxes and rabbits.

  It happened that Leng Song over there happened to speak, and the two of them almost said this sentence in unison.

  "Well... Xiaopang lit candles that night, and those men in black did seem a little hesitant."

  "You guys are so awesome."

  Lingling's character is more lively than when we first met. After all, she is still a teenage girl, and her sister has been protecting her, so she still retains some of her pre-apocalyptic innocence.

  "Does this information help you in any way?"

  The short-haired girl squeezed her sister's hand nervously.