Chapter 53

log:"!!!!"

  This sentence made Yuan Mu's heart tremble with fear, and his whole body was so embarrassed that he covered the man's mouth to prevent him from continuing to speak.

  The young man opened his peach blossom eyes and trembled a little while covering the man's hand.

  Captain, what on earth is he talking about? !

  Yuan Mu secretly glanced at Leng Song's expression and realized that what the man said might be serious. The captain would really tie him to the bed...

  Yuan Mu swallowed in fear.

  Why is this person so perverted!

  What made him most ashamed was that when the captain said this just now, he was not disgusted, but actually had a trace of expectation in his heart.

  Thinking of this, Yuan Mu's eyes became even redder.

  The captain must have led him astray.

  The young man thought irrationally, and spoke tremblingly, with a clear and sticky voice, "You, you, you, listen to me first, you are not allowed to speak!"

  The fierce appearance not only does not scare people, but also makes people want to bully them.

  Leng Song didn't speak, but just looked at the young man. His possessive gaze made Yuan Mu feel like he had been stripped naked.

  He then covered Leng Song's eyes again to prevent him from looking.

  "Also...you are not allowed to look. You, please listen carefully."

  Yuan Mu usually reacts a little slowly, but he is not stupid.

  What Leng Song said just now was that he felt that he had someone else he liked, and the child belonged to someone else.

  What a mess!

  Hearing what he meant and wanted to raise this child with him, Yuan Mu didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

  "Listen to what I have to say." Yuan Mu emphasized again, fearing that the man would move.

  Seeing that the man really stayed there, Yuan Mu breathed a sigh of relief and continued.

  Afraid that Leng Song would become impatient and start talking trash again, he deliberately speeded up his speech.

  The young man told the whole story in a trembling voice, and when it came to what happened between the two of them in the hotel, he spoke vaguely.

  After hearing this, Leng Song paused on the spot, and Yuan Mu hesitantly released his hand covering the man's eyes and mouth.

  The man's expression was a little strange, as if he was stunned, staring at the log blankly.

  It was strange to see such a log like the captain for the first time. The captains he usually saw were either strategizing with a cold face, or tearing off the heads of zombies with expressionless faces. This was the first time he saw such dull eyes. .

  At this time, Leng Song's brain was indeed a little down.

  The person he had been jealous of for so long was actually himself, and he had known Yuanmu for a long time.

  "It's...it's me." Leng Song confirmed carefully.

  After receiving the affirmation, he held the log and turned around in a circle.