Chapter 64

When Yuan Mu woke up, he subconsciously touched his belly, and his round belly disappeared inexplicably.

  He sat up in a panic and found that there seemed to be something else on the bed.

  He touched it and found that it was an egg as big as the palm of his hand.

  Yuan Mu touched his belly and glanced at the egg in his hand with some trepidation.

  Could it be that this is the child he gave birth to?

  But how could he and the captain lay an egg? Yuan Mu looked at the egg in his hand in confusion.

  Even if the captain is not a human, he is still a mammal.

  In addition to being confused, Yuan Mu is also a little shy.

  If you give birth to a baby in a daze, and if you give birth while sleeping, you will definitely be laughed at.

  Yuan Mu blushed and sat on the bed with his knees in his arms, only showing half of his face.

  "woke up?"

  Leng Song, who came back from downstairs with some more things, saw the young man sitting with his knees drawn up and a thoughtful look on his face.

  "What's wrong?"

  "Hmm." Yuan Mu's eyes drifted, and he didn't know how to describe this matter.

  While he was thinking, the egg in his hand suddenly moved and cracked open, revealing a palm-sized little man with rabbit ears sitting in the eggshell.

  "The child... was born."

  Yuan Mu looked at the man innocently, his eyes were very similar to those of a little man picking at eggshells.

  Leng Song was almost adorable by the synchronized movements.

  "Is there any discomfort?"

  The man conveniently put the child in the eggshell aside.

  "No, take him back quickly, he's going to cry!" Yuan Mu patted Leng Song's arm and glared at the man gently.

  Leng Song watched Yuan Mu carefully coaxing the little thing, stretched out his arms to hug the person, and stretched out an index finger to push the little person with a curious face.

  "?" The child tugged at his father's finger, bit it curiously, and then spat it out in disgust, squeaking twice.

  "Gugu." The little man touched his belly and looked at the two fathers with a pair of round eyes.

  The author has something to say:

Chapter 44

  The question of what the little guy coming out of the egg eats has been a matter of confusion for a long time.

  Rabbits do not eat human milk, nor animal milk.

  Anxious Che Dahai and Hei Pao even put fruits and meat paste in. After all, the child coming out of the egg had rabbit ears, so he didn't look like an ordinary child.

  The little guy took a bite of each item and spat it out with a loud sound.

  Then he continued to hold his stomach pitifully, and even the rabbit ears on his head drooped. The long rabbit ears drooped on his forehead, looking extremely pitiful.

  "Bo." The little guy suddenly crawled in one direction.

  Everyone turned around and saw that it was the crystal core that had been placed on the table.