-[<*Pilot*>]-

"J, those stupid Drones are really annoying. If we can't break through their defenses, what are we going to eat? I'm tired of eating missiles all the time"

"Why are you complaining, instead of thinking of more effective ways to damage their defense?" said J.

"Maybe I have an idea-"

"Shut up, you idiot," said J and V at the same time.

"Don't worry, I'm sure this idea-" From a fairly close distance something just hit the planet very hard causing a very strong vibration.

"What was that?" Unlike N, J and V went straight to the source that made the ground shake.

After searching for some time, the three of them managed to find a disposable emergency escape capsule that had just landed badly.

"Woah, this is new" V checked around the escape plane.

"What do you think is in it? I hope it's workers. Help me open the door" said J, trying to open the door, helped by V and then N.

Actually, only J and V tried to open the capsule door, N just sat or played with the snow to pass the time.

"Why is this door difficult to open!" A strong pull at the same time made the capsule door open.

"Finally dinner-" J pushed V's body away from the door so that she would be the first to eat whatever was inside, but after seeing the contents of the capsule she just fell silent.

"So, what's in that capsule J?"N went to check what was inside, he was also equally surprised and it didn't take long for him to look very panicked and happy at the same time.

"J! V! Do we have a new friend!? She's currently loading, maybe it was caused by the collision, let's take her with us"

"Idiot, you J! Btw what's inside?" V came again after being nudged by J.

"This is our new friend, and look! She will wake up" The drone girl finally woke up from her long load, and what she saw was a figure with a wide mouth.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!"The girl reflexively punched N and flew away.

"No way, you'll fit in here. I'm J and this is V, and the idiot you just beat up I think his name is N"The girl stood up from her seat and saw the same kind of drone as her.

"I'm sorry about your friend, I'm Q.Nice to meet you all"Q quickly apologized, and told her name.

"Nice too meet you to Q! Don't worry, I forgive you"N came back with a cheerful voice as usual.

"Wait Q, why are you dressing...like that?"V asked, realizing Q's clothing style.

"I was just about to ask the same thing, you forgot that we will look after the children, right? If the clothing style was like that the children would be scared" Q explained why the clothing style was a bit different.

"Kids? What are you talking about?" J started to get serious about this topic of conversation.

"I was ordered to go to this planet because I had to change job locations, and work with you.That's what they told me before launching me here, they even gave me a list of names who would work with me"Q showed the names of the three drones in front of her.

"You know you won't be taking care of human children anymore right?"N asked with a face that could be said to be sad and disappointed.

"That's why they sent me here, to look after the human children on this planet with you"