-[<* Uzi? *> ]-

"N, I'm so excited! This is similar to what I did on earth, but the difference is that now I'm guiding the little drones with my new coworker" Q became excited himself.

"Yes, I'm glad you can be more comfortable here too" said N while straightening his clothes.

"Why am I joining this plan again?" V asked, seeing himself in the mirror in a uniform that was the same as N's, his face looked like he didn't like it, but in his heart he just liked it.

"We know you are the strongest here plus nature is sometimes a dangerous place.We don't know what will come to us" Q tried to dramatize the last of you.

"I'm the strongest here, no need to remind myself" said V in an arrogant tone.

"Now let's go!"  Q opened her wings and went first, followed by N and V.

"N! V! I see their bus has arrived" Q waited for his two friends to arrive where he was standing then landed simultaneously producing smoke from the falling snow.

We heard the sound of the students being strangled and afraid, as we turned around.

"Welcome, campers!"N greeted the students in a friendly manner, Q also greeted them by waving his hand slowly with his trademark smile.

"Looks like you've had good luck, Ze" said Thad just getting off the bus.

"What do you mean?"Zen after getting off the bus saw Q here, suddenly his face blushed a little.

"Let's sound off! One, two..." N opened the sheet of paper to mean all the drones taking part in this field trip.

All the students were still frozen by our arrival until the sound of bullets being fired was heard.

V's action succeeded in making all the students count to the last student, they even saluted us.

"N, you haven't counted the two of them yet"Q told him that there were two students who had just come down.

"Let's sound off! One, two..." N opened his sheet of paper to register all the drones taking part in this field trip.

All the students were still frozen by our arrival until the sound of bullets being fired was heard.

V's action succeeded in making all the students count to the last student, they even saluted us.

"N, you haven't counted the two of them yet." Q told him that there were two students who had just come down.

"That's everyone! Minus one" whispered N at the end of the sentence.

"We're so many distracting activities planned. So, no sneaking off to investigate stuff" N looked at Uzi, Uzi who realized that turned his face away.

"V! You don't need to shoot the students" Q scolded, hitting V's arm.

"Q, you are so boring"

"To the bunks!"N was about to walk to show the way but the students were still afraid.

"Sounds good, N. Sorry we were both late getting off the bus" Thad and Zen walked towards the three of us.

"It's okay, Thad" Thad stood beside N, and Zen stood beside Q with his face still blushing.

"Anything for my bestie" was followed by Lizzy throwing something at V, then they high-fived.

"Wait, isn't he from our class?"Rebecca questions Zen's presence here.

"Eh, I was forced to come because my grades are...you know what I meant, so I hope we can get along" Zen answered with an awkward smile.

Because of the three students, the students became calmer, but that all ended when Uzi talked about her being their friend too.