-[<* The Truth *>]-

N Pov :

An elevator descended at high speed, ejecting the 4 people inside with such force that they even bounced out of the elevator.

After falling, N quickly stood up and looked at the lift they were on, which was badly damaged with large rocks falling on it.Didn't accept Q's departure, N tried to get back up by shooting all the rocks and then moving them one by one.

"Uzi! Help, use your Solver!" N shouted in frustration, throwing all the stones he was holding behind him without looking first.

"N, Stop it" V tried to stop his action, but he didn't listen.

"N, Watch out!" Until Tessa shouted, N turned back shocked by what he was trying to do.

Without realizing it, all the stones he threw back were towards Uzi, luckily Uzi used her Solver to cut all the stones heading towards her even though she was sobbing in fear.

"I...don't think I sh-should" Uzi held one part of the screen that was emitting red liquid which was believed to be blood.

"I'm sorry, N" said Uzi apologizing for not being able to help N.

"Oh, no, no. It's okay" N, realizing the consequences of his behavior, tried to calm Uzi who was still scared.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Enough, N" Intending to approach Uzi, Tessa pointed her sword in front of Uzi making N stop moving.

"N, we know you're upset right now. Your annoyance won't return Q." N looked back at the elevator behind him.

"V, right. We'll save Q after we finish here"

"Uzi, let's have you sit this one out? Uh, like a box over there" Tessa suggested Uzi to wait in a box not far from them.

"Robots like boxes, right?" Tessa asked Uzi.

"What? No, I-" Uzi tried to deny it but Tessa quickly cut her off.

"N" Tessa looked at N, while Uzi was shocked by what Tessa did to her.

"Uzi, there, um..." Seeing N acting strangely, Uzi showed a confused face.

"Might be some stuff down here that you don't want to see" Uzi was surprised by what N said.

"Ohhhhh, what the h*ll is going on?" She asked in an angry tone.

"N, does this have anything to do with what Tessa said to you?" V asked and was angry with N.

"Nothing!" N shouted quickly.

"We don't know everything yet, but..." N looked at Tessa.

"We're not gonna hurt you, Uzi. Okay?"

"What do you mean 'we're' ? I don't even know what you two are talking about" V walked over to N and grabbed his collar.

"Hurt...me?" Uzi slowly walked backwards.

From Uzi's hand appeared something that gave off a yellow light, apparently Uzi couldn't control what was in her hand, resulting in an explosion.