-[<* Dancing *> ]-

"What...are you things?"

A nightmare had awakened the murder drone from her sleep, she tried to catch her breath and then looked around, there was only N here.

"Eh? Where is V?" Asked Q, waking up from her sleep.

Patient against the wall and thought about what Uzi said to her, what happened last night made her feels dizzy and then went to get fresh air.

"Have I changed since coming to this planet?" Said Q, sitting on a pile of junk.

"I did the same thing and followed what my program told me to do for years, I don't understand any of this" Q also recalled several memories of his former workplace to entertain herself.

"Oh yeah, I remember that today" Q remembers when in the Drone worker's place there was a poster that said 'Prom Night'.

"I've never heard that before, but from the looks of the poster it looks fun. Maybe N and V know something about it" Q stood up from her seat and flew back to his base.

Q was not focused while flying, from behind someone her him, making her fall into pile of snow so she didn't get hurt.

"Ouch, what is that- V!?" It turned out that it was V who hit her from behind.

"Q? Why are you here?" Asked V while trying to stand up.

"I should be the one asking that, how did you escape-" V quickly covered Q's mouth.

"If you don't tell N about this, I will explain something important" V slowly lowered her hand.

"Explain first, then I'll shut up"

"You're stubborn, I'm going to Prom"

"Prom...you're not going there anymore, are you? Why are you going there?"Q asked looking at V.

"That's none of your business.If you help me, I'll explain it in more detail. Just don't let N find out"V opened his wings and flew back to headquarters.

"She better keep her promise" Q continued to go to his destination.

Upon arrival, Q saw N and V talking about something but he couldn't clearly hear what they were talking about.

"Q! Are you feeling better?"  N asked, Q just nodded her head slowly.

"Good"

"Q, you are..." V's voice was heard.

"...You are a Murder Drone, a Drone who is known to be thirsty for oil and merciless. And you don't reflect that nature at all. Next time...if-if it's like that again, I will beat you up" V said in a tone embarrassed.

N and Q could only be surprised to hear V's words.

"Okay V!" Q's behavior has returned to normal, different from yesterday.

"N, V, I want to ask something" N and V looked at Q.

"Maybe this a stupid question, but what is 'Prom'?"Asked Q.

"Seriously? What other stupid human intervened to change your program?" Q managed to hold back her laughter.

"That sounds cool, I want to come too!"  Q said happily.