-[<* Don't You Dare- *>]-

"T...Tessa?"

"N! You remember..." Tessa lifted N's body happily, but soon she lowered N's body.

"Tall, handsome...air's toxic" Q was a little surprised to find out that the air on this planet is poisonous, which is what caused Tessa to cough.

"Who is this little-" Not being allowed to finish speaking, Uzi immediately bit Tessa's finger firmly.

"Ah!"Tessa's scream made the Q program trigger.

"Are you okay?" Ask Q quickly took out some wound medicine which might have expired.

"E-eh, I'm okay. See? It's not bleeding" Q scanned Tessa's finger and the wound would heal in a few moments.

"Q! Don't be nice to her.Why are you here, human?" Uzi questioned the existence of the human in front of her.

"I really tried to kill this one" Uzi also realized where J was with Tessa.

"Uzi, that's not polite. Apologize to them"Reprimanded Q.

"Bite me"

"Effective droves were cloned more" Said J, who sounded arrogant.

"Classic/Nice to see you again, J" Said the three murder drones at the same time.

"You sound like Qifu..." Tessa brought her face closer to Q's face.

"M-maybe it's because I'm Qifu, you've grown so much Tessa since we last met."

"Well, it's nice to see you're getting a glow up," Tessa praised.

"Lisen, Cyn disappeared on Earth-"

"-Boss run away"

"We are mutually disengaged"

"Her last known act was siccing you lot on the human exoplanet"

"Why?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out, idiot"

"Wait, isn't that the thing Doll and Uzi were fighting over?"Q noticed the insect on Tessa's head.

Doll quickly grabbed the bug again and started running away from us.

"That's kind of a big piece" The second round began.

In the second round there were also several quite large explosions, fortunately none of us were injured. The sound of bullets being fired made it feel like we were on a battlefield, until in one place Doll was completely covered in a fairly dark hole.

Tessa and J waited beside the hole that Doll jumped into, waiting for her four friends to fly to their location.

"Explain it to all of them, J. Starting from Cyn" Tessa ordered, J took out a mini hologram around his wrist.

"Step one, clear drop zone of life and construct spire. Step two-"

"Enter labs with this symbol" Tessa suddenly spoke while showing the usual symbol.

"Not too much to go off, but if Cyn wants these labs, we burn them down"

"That keybug's our way in"

"Oh, that explain a lot"

"J, mind my ship" Tessa started to move, handing J the keys to her ship.

J looked at Tessa's ship key for a moment. "Of course, boss." J left here, now there were only five of us left.

"Why invoice Doll? What's...happening to her?"Asked Uzi suddenly in an annoyed tone ending in a low tone.

"She reckons the humans did something to her folks down here, gave them a sickness she inherited" The answer given by Tessa made Uzi think for a moment.