-[<*A Little Drone*>]-

Tik...

Tok...

Tik...

Tok-...

Before had time to sound the alarm, a hand quickly turned off the alarm.

It can be seen that the alarm was set at 3 in the morning, it turned out that Q had not slept all this time. The one who set this alarm was N, he set it so he could wake up on time to become a trainer for the first time.

"It's time! N wake up"Q tried to wake N, but the words 'Sleep Mode' still appeared on N's screen. Remembering that this had happened before, she wanted to try a method.

First she saw J and V who were still sleep, intending to go out for a moment to look for something.

"Woah, I didn't realize that it was winter here" While searching, she enjoyed the view of the snow, and ignored the corpses of drone workers scattered everywhere.

Searching for 5 minutes, Q had given up and returned to his new house.When she arrived, she saw N awake and looking panicked but not making a sound.

"Oh no...Where is Q- Q!"N looked at Q with a relieved face

"I thought you were lost" said N in a rather small voice.

"Why are you lowering your voice?" Asked Q.

"For the record, J and V like to get angry if they wake up because they hear a loud noise"

"Sorry, I left without telling you, so are you ready N?"

"Yeah, on the way I will tell you some important information"N and Q walked out of the headquarters.

"We murder drones have some cool abilities, like our saliva can treat small wounds. If you have a big wound like cutting your hand, it will grow back in a few seconds"

"We also have various weapons that can appear in our hands, such as swords, guns, chainsaws, basically dangerous weapons.Can you do that? The humans didn't remove that, right?"

"Don't worry, they are still there.The humans didn't get rid of them because it was to protect me or the human children who were in danger"

"I can do this too" Q took out a balloon from her hand and made a puppy.

"Aaaawww, this is so small and cute" Q gave the bloon to N so he could play with it.

"Where are we going to practice?"

"Just here, here close to the defense of the worker drones." N kept his balloon dog on a pile of dead drones.

"First of all, you just need to see what I do, after I finish you can follow what you have seen. Understand?"Q raised her thumb.

N started to jump high, spread out his wings which he aimed at the pile of worker drone carcasses. Looking for something and he lifted a severed head, he squeezed the head tightly until it was broken little by little the oil from the drone came out and N drank it then threw the head in any direction.

He turned back, focused on paying attention to a certain point. Without thinking, N immediately drove behind the junk car, it turned out there was a small drone.

Q was confused as to why N attacked her, even though she was a small drone and it was impossible for such a small drone to be a worker drone.

The girl turned out to be carrying a gun and gave it the same energy as the one in N and Q's tail. When she wanted to shoot she wasn't fast enough so N threw the gun away from her, and the girl made a good landing.