-[<* Bad Situation *>]-

N was heard screaming loudly, and also the sound of him falling from a height

"N, are you awake? Uzi found something" It was Q's voice trying to call N there.

"Woah, that looks like the logo on N's hat. Can I see it?" After being satisfied with seeing the object with the image of a small skull, Uzi gave it to Q.

Not long after, the sound of a mirror breaking was heard, causing the Q program to immediately activate.

"Uzi! Are you okay?" Uzi just nodded his head slowly.

"Just relax Q, besides the broken glass won't be able to hurt me because you know."

"Yes, you're right. Sorry, but why did the glass break by itself?" Q asked as he handed the small object back into Uzi's hand.

"That weird and concerning"Someone turned the chair to show V sitting on the chair with a chain on her neck.

"Bite me! This is probably your weirdos' fault" Uzi tried to blame V for something?

"Calm down, you two, did you just blame V for breaking the glass in front of you, Uzi? Because there's no way V could do that with her neck tied"

"You didn't see the symbol that appeared on her face, that's why our conversation didn't connect from the start."

"And I've never seen that symbol before, wanna do an autopsy to fond out?"

"Woah, V. You can't do that as long as I'm around, I might be in charge of protecting children with a soft and gentle program.That doesn't mean I can't kill you or do other heinous things," Q threatened V.

"Yeah, yeah, we'll see"

"What'd you find?"N asked while heading up the stairs.

" Did you know that was a pilot hat?"Asked Uzi from beside the stairs then put the small object back on N's hat.

"I was the pilot? That's awesome! I crashed and ruining everthing... Spaceship pilot, original story"V who saw this, just did a moaning like a cat, then her mood immediately changed and she blew out the soap bubbles in her hand with little smile.

"That was so cute! Did V just make the sound of a cat?"Thought Q looked at V then focused on the topic again.

"Speaking of piloting to earth, are we sure murder all humans ia 'morality'?" N asked, doubtful about Uzi's plan.

"Wait, we're really going to kill all humans? Uzi, I thought it was just your little game. We shouldn't kill all humans without a clear reason" Q said firmly.

"The human's sent you without a Communication relay, and reformatted your memories to soup.Coverinf their tracks means their past negotiating, not that they tried negotiating with my mom"Uzi hits the table hard.

"What does a human have to do with Uzi's mother?"Q whispered to N.

"I don't know either" N whispered back to Q.

"Or you missed the negotiations" V tried to get closer to Uzi, but because of the chain they were only a few centimeters apart.

"The human programe uses us to solve a problem, where's proof of your backstory? The one where you're kind's done cobveniently innocent" There was silence for a while, at the end with them looking at each other with sharp gazes. N also shifted Uzi's body away from V, before a fight broke out.

"J was getting orders from semeone, she company throught that that relay.Then who, and how?"

"Quit complicating my murder plan" Seeing that Uzi was upset because of his words, N tried to pat his head thinking that he would calm down but Uzi instead hit his hand as a sign not to touch her head.