1 - Flashbacks

⚠️| Violence

-Jisung-

"You're so goddam useless, Jisung!" Dae screamed into my face. Out of defence, I had covered my face to protect myself from another one of his attacks. Dae grabbed onto my wrists, moving them away from my face. He took this opportunity to slap me across the face. "Fuck you!" Dae continued to scream and tears ran down my face as he told me how useless I was.

"Jisung...?" Felix looked at me with worry in his eyes. I immediately snapped out of my trance and looked up "Oh sorry, yes?" I ask trying to brush what had just happened "Are you okay? I'm genuinely worried for you."  Felix looked into my eyes and I couldn't help but smile lightly as he held my hand lightly with reassurance. "Yeah, just a bit tired that's all" I force a larger smile onto my face as he looks at me.

 I watch Felix stand up and run to the oven, I stare over at him with confusion as I notice slight panic on his face. "What happened..?" I ask him with a worried tone, but soon my worry turns into laughter as I hear him whine about his burnt food that was meant to go to a customer. Felix and I bicker for a while about different brownie flavors before we are interrupted. Haejun, the owner of the bakery walks in and dismissed Felix to go home for the day. 

"Hey, Ji! I have to go home for my kids, can you stay until closing and then lock up?" Haejun looks at me with pleading eyes and I ultimately agree and watch as he skips out of the bakery. "Gosh he's such a child..." I chuckle at myself and wait for any customers to arrive before closing

꧁⋆⭑✧⭑⋆꧂

2 minutes were left until closing and not a single customer had entered for the past half an hour. "Fuck it." I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram while I waited. I looked at an old post and immediately felt a wave of sadness hit me. In the picture I looked so happy but the pain in my eyes was so clear, a bruise on my stomach could slightly be seen as my sweater had accidently been moved. I held in tears as I looked down at my phone, luckily i had one minute left until lock-up.

'Ding!'  Someone had walked in and I quietly groaned at the sound of the door alarm sounding. I look up from my phone and wipe my face to clear away the tears welling in my eyes. I take a deep breath before standing up and walking to the customer with a fake smile. "Hello! How may I help you, please be aware that we are now currently closed so no eating in is aloud. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." I bowed in apologies slightly and looked back up and looked at the man, he was attractive and slightly taller. "Do you have any plain cheesecake?" He asked innocently yet elegantly with a soft yet mesmerizing smile. "I- uh, yes we do! I'll be right out with it" I quickly walked into the back to get a leftover piece of plain cheesecake.

I walked back out holding the cheese cake in one hand, I looked at it sadly wishing I could've eaten it... "Thank you! Have a great night" The man took the cheesecake and walked out of the shop waving slightly. I watched him walk out and wished I couldve been that happy, yet I never felt like that; not after what happened. I walked into the back of the shop and saw one piece of cheesecake leftover. One piece of cheesecake cant hurt...

A/N: Its late and I have school tomorrow ughhhh. How did you guys like the chapter though? Any questions? Also my updates may not be consistent because I am NOT organized

634 words!