24 - Empty

⚠️| Mental health problems, arresting

-Minho-

"What?" I was speechless, how did they find out. I was perfectly hiding him! I turned to Jisung, maybe he had notified the police, but his eyes were instead filled with horror "What!" He yelled with fear in his voice.

Suddenly backup appeared and took Jisung out of the house, he was crying and trying to shake them off, but they didn't budge, and that made me enraged. How could they simply take him away like that... I tried to run after him but instead I was pinned to the wall.

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..."

It was just like the movies; the villain being arrested while being told the Miranda warning. The villain is being arrested. I was the villain. The villain who kidnapped and held someone so innocent. Why couldn't they understand that we loved each other!

"You have the right to an attorney. However, if you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you."

I need a lawyer, if I lose this case, I lose Jisung along with it. And if I lose Jisung I basically lose my life. There'll be no point in living without him by my side. The thought of this caused an icy tear to roll down my cheek.

The police officer growled and slapped me. "Keep it in! You're a monster." He yelled sternly, and I saw red, however that red soon turned blurry with tears when I saw Jisung staring at me from another car, he was being taken away from me..

I need to win this case.

-Jisung-

I watched as Minho stared at me with tears, he was handcuffed and unable to run, just like how I was the first day I really spoke to Minho. I felt a tear fall down my cheek as the car drove away, I placed my hand on the window wishing it was him.

I never realized how dependent I grew on Minho, but that made things worse. I wanted him next to me. We arrived at the police station, and they immediately started to question me. I would've spoken but I couldn't.

A lump in my throat prevented words from passing through, one of the police officers held up a table that had clear CCTV footage of Minho taken my unconscious body away. He stuffed me into the car's backseat and kissed me lightly before getting in as well and driving off.

My ability to speak immediately vanished and I felt a tear fall from my eyes. I don't know if I was crying because of the kidnapping or If I missed Minho's sweet lips on my own. The police officer looked at me with a tired look before whispering to another officer

"Listen Jisung, we aren't able to question you if you don't talk and only cry. We think its best if we send you home and question you tomorrow "

I sat silently looking at the floor, I was alone. He was gone. Maybe a month ago I would've been cheering from finally being free but now I feel empty. I felt cold.

"Do you have any family members that we could call?"

Family? My only family ever was my friends, and now I consider Minho as my family as well. From a young age I was alone, but after meeting Felix I realized how much I loved being with people. I never wanted to feel alone again.

"Look, we have your phone, and your emergency contact is a boy named Felix. Can you go home with him?"

Felix. He will be paranoid forever once he finds out. He'll hate Minho. But I have no choice. I don't want to feel any lonelier than I do right now, so I simply nodded and watched as they called the number. A couple minutes passed, and Felix barged in.

"Sung! Are you okay? I can't believe that bastard did that to you! I wish you were able to tell me sooner..." He hugged me with tears in his eyes and I simply stared forward.

"He's not a bastard Lix..." I said weakly and he looked at me confused. "Let's just go home Sung, okay?" He didn't even wait for my answer and soon dragged me out of the police station.

The car ride was extremely tense, Felix kept looking over at me and I looked away. An awkward silence filled the car as we slowly arrived at his place. He let me out and walked me to the door. He opened the door and let me inside and I saw the other six.

"Fuck, I forgot they were here. I'll ask them to leav-" I cut him off and silently shook my head signaling I wanted them to stay here. I wanted the void of emptiness to go away as soon as possible. And having as many of my friends around was the only way I knew how to fix it.

They looked at me weirdly when they saw the dried tears on my face and my insanely messy hair, Felix looked at me with a confirming look and I nodded as he told the others my situation. I sat down and buried my head in my knees.

I wanted Minho, at first it only hurt slightly but now it felt like a hand was inside my chest painfully ripping out my heart. I couldn't take the pain any longer, I just wanted him back. I felt chan as the first person after Felix to hug me.

"Sung, I studied psychology, and now I think you may be struggling with a severe case of Stockholm syndrome"

The words that came from him were unfamiliar, so I lifted my head with a confused face, and I heard him sigh. He looked right into my eyes and held my shoulders. I flinched slightly at the touch. Oh, how much I wished it was Minho...

"Sung, do you know what Stockholm Syndrome is?"

A/N: hehehe I am motivated!!! I hope you are enjoying. I now know for sure I definitely have at least ONE reader and I'm very grateful. I hope this book is entertaining for you! <3

1049 words!!