22 - Together

⚠️| Sexual Harassment, Threatening.

-Jisung-

"I'm sorry, but can you please leave me alone." I stepped away from him and covered my body with my hands, he looked down at me and smirked "You look so obedient too." I had a disgusting look on my face and I moved even further away from him.

"Oh, stop moving away from me will you!" He grabbed my shirt collar harshly and brought me closer. "My boyfriends in the bathroom! He'll see you!" I tried to push him away and he simply shrugged. "Well, what if he just doesn't see either of us?"

He began to drag me away, but I continued to fight him off. It took most of my energy and I was about to give up before I heard a loud yell from behind me. "Let fucking go off him. Now." The man froze and looked back at Minho.

He chuckled at the remark and then moved his hands to wrap around my wrist tightly, I could feel the tears in my eyes threatening to fall. I looked over to Minho and gave him a pleading look, he looked at me then at the man.

He pulled out a pocketknife from his pocket and pointed it towards him "Or else." The man looked scared and let go while running away. I ran towards Minho and hugged him tightly. "Please. I want t-to go home." He nodded and quickly took me home.

He opened the door and pushed me inside "Quick go change" I nodded and went up the stairs quickly. I put on the biggest hoodie I could find and some long pants as well. After what the man said about my body, I didn't want to bring any attention to it.

I left the bathroom and saw Minho already sitting on the bed, he signaled me over and I sat down next to him. "What did he do." He spoke in a cold and terrifying tone. I explained everything to him, and his face got more filled with rage as I explained.

He laid me down on the bed and joined me. "You must be exhausted, oh god I'm so sorry." He hugged me tight, and I buried my face in his chest for comfort, I didn't care how weird it may have looked, because I needed the comfort.

The comments about my body and the force when he tried to take me reminded me all too much of Dae. I felt the cold tears that I've been containing finally pour, I tried to move my face from Minho's chest to stop the tears from spreading over his shirt, but he refused.

"It's okay, sweetie" He hugged me tighter and then lifted my face up, he then kissed me, it strangely stopped the tears, and it helped me feel somewhat better. He pulled away and stared into my eyes, I sniffled and hugged him tight.

"Thank you. I love you" I whispered the last three words in hopes he wouldn't hear it but he still did. "Don't worry, I love you too honey" He held me tight and played with my hair calmly. Soon my tears stopped, and I was soon asleep in his arms as usual.

꧁⋆⭑✧⭑⋆꧂

I woke up slowly and stirred around, I looked to my side to see Minho smiling at me. I smiled weakly at him, and he leaned in to give me a kiss on my nose. I blushed slightly at the action, and he hugged me tightly.

"How about I order some food for breakfast?" I nodded lazily and he quickly ordered something and held his arms out. I moved closer to him, and he wrapped his hands around my body securely. I smiled knowing that I was safe in his arms.

Minho showered my face with small pecks, and I felt my heart race and my cheeks heat up, I felt truly safe around him. The bell downstairs rang, and Minho quickly ran out to grab it, and not even a couple of seconds later he returned with some food.

We ate our food, and I laid down on my back to stare at the ceiling. I looked over at Minho who was still peacefully eating the very last section of his food. "Minho. What are we?" I asked in a serious tone, and he hummed.

"What do you want us to be?" He asked and I sighed again. "I don't know, it's so difficult to explain. I just can't wrap my head around any type of ideas." He nodded thoughtfully and stared down at me. "Why don't you be my boyfriend then?"

I paused for a second before nodding and Minhos eyes widened. "Wait what. You want to be my boyfriend? Do you understand how long ive been waiting for this day. I love you so much Jisung. I really do." He blushed heavily and I nodded at his words

"So im yours now?" I asked

"Yes you are."

A/N: CUTE HONESTLY. Also this chapter is a lot shorter because im running out of ideas. Maybe this is the end...? 

851 wordss