20 - Revealed

⚠️| Swearing, Kidnapping.

-Jisung-

"Hey Seungmin, Hyunjin, you've been very quiet?" Chan asked and they both looked up awkwardly "Hmm? "Oh sorry" Seungmin said and Hyunjin just stayed quiet. It was clear something was going on between the two and we were going to find out.

Chan shrugged and spun the bottle, Jeongin looked at the bottle and then up at seungmin and hyunjin. He shushed up secretly and stopped the bottle to face seungmin. We looked over at Seungmin and hyunjin who weren't paying attention and oblivious

"Seungmin"

Seungmin snapped out of his thoughts and looked up in confusion, I looked at the bottle and he noticed causing him to look down to the bottle too. "Shit. Who spun?" He looked around in confusion and Chan raised his hand for seungmin to see and he nodded.

"What's going on at the moment?" Chan asked and tilted his head, Seungmin looked taken aback but sighed and answered. "Some confusing stuff happened last night." A slight blush spread over his face, he tried not to make it obvious, but I could tell he was flustered.

"Soooo who asked you out?" Felix asked happily and Seungmin looked up immediately. "One question only!" He looked away and Felix tried to hold in his laugh. "Okay geez, spin the bottle!" Seungmin rolled his eyes and spun the bottle.

"Changbin"

"Go eat a raw onion." Seungmin said calmly with a grin on his face. "What." Changbin said with a mad face but changbin forced him into a kitchen and found an onion. "Stop whining and take a bite!" Changbin took the bite and immediately ran.

"FELIX, HE JUST TRIED TO KILL ME!" Changbin began to whine, and I chuckled, I looked around at the group who were all teasing Changbin. However, one person wasn't. Minho; he was simply just looking at me with a sweet smile. I could help but blush, causing me to look away.

Changbin quickly grabbed the bottle and spun it. "You know, I hope it's you. I'll make sure you SUFFER!" Seungmin laughed as the bottle began to slow. It was very close to Seungmin and everyone was sure it would land on him; but it didn't.

"Hyunjin"

Changbin groaned at first but then he smirked "Oh seungmin, you shouldn't have made me eat that onion. I dare you two to kiss. Right now." Felix clapped his hands happily; Felix and I had always known the two liked each other but would never admit it.

"What!" Both shouted out and looked at each other, they looked away and then Hyunjin spoke up. "Well, I mean a dare's a dare..." Seungmin looked up and his face was bright red, suddenly hyunjin leaned in and gave seungmin a kiss; on the lips.

"I never said lips but oh well." Changbin shrugged, and passed the bottle over towards Hyunjin and he quickly grabbed it and spun it to change the subject. It began to spin, and it eventually stopped.

"Jeongin"

"So, Innie, who do you have a crush on now?" Jeongin paused and his smile faded. "I, uh, why are we even playing this ahah" Jeongin chuckled nervously, and it made me laugh. "Innie, you wanted to play." Jeongin sighed and looked around. "Okay, so..."

"Chan, I really like you." He immediately looked away and I noticed his hand shaking slightly, Chan also noticed this and turned him around "Hey, don't be worried. I like you too, I have for like a year now..." Chan laughed nervously and Jeongin hugged him happily.

"Well seems like we've created 2 couples during this game" Changbin chuckled and passed the bottle to Jeongin. Minho leaned in close to me and began to whisper into my ear. "Make that three couples." I blushed and turned away from him to hide it.

Jeongin grabbed the bottle and spun the bottle happily, the smile plastered on his face was the most genuine it has ever been.

"Felix"

"I dare you to speak in Korean for the rest of the game" Felix's jaw dropped, and he stood up angrily "IM NOT GONNA PLAY ANYMAUR!" He yelled playfully, and as he stood up, he looked out the window. "Oh, wait actually it is getting pretty dark out we should probably go, it also looks like it's going to rain"

Minho and I nodded and said bye to everyone. "Oh, it's already raining..." Seungmin sighed as he grabbed his coat. "What's wrong?" Hyunjin asked and subtly hugged his shoulder. "I walked here haha" Seungmin nervously laughed as he saw the rain getting heavier.

"Just come home with me. It won't be any bother, come on!" Hyunjin smiled and dragged Seungmin out to his car, Felix gave me THAT look, and we both chuckled, the other four eventually left too and it was just me and Minho.

"So, you seemed pretty genuine when we kissed before, didn't you." Minho smirked and I turned away. "I don't want to talk about that, can we just have something to eat then go to bed. I'm strangely exhausted." I groaned and followed Minho to the kitchen.

He got out some cheesecake and handed it to me. It wasn't a real dinner, but I didn't mind because I could eat cheesecake all day long. "You must be exhausted from making out with me" Minho teased, and I dropped my head.

"You're really never going to let that go, are you?" "Yeah, no." I slightly laughed and soon finished my cheesecake. I went upstairs with Minho and had a shower and got into his clothes. I brushed my hair out of my face and looked in the mirror.

What was going on, I shouldn't be feeling this way around Minho. He kidnapped me! But he seems so sweet, I don't know how I wouldn't be in love with him. Wait... In love with him?! I'm not in love with him. At least I don't think I am...

I sighed and walked over to his bed and laid down, Minho immediately got close to me and hugged me "Can I get a kiss? Don't worry, not like the one we did earlier today. Unless..." "Oh god, just stop." I groaned and leaned in kissing him lightly on his lips.

"Is that enough for you"

"I wish it was more but, maybe another time..." 

A/N: I need someone like Minho (obviously not a kidnapper though). I just want someone atp 😭

Also  i may format these chapters a bit differently im not sure yet though sooo, look forward to it!

1088 wordss