3 - Beginning

⚠️| Stalking, Breaking and entering, Psychopathic tendencies.

-Minho-

I walked inside giving a slight smirk towards Jisung, he looked slightly alarmed by my presence and that put me on high alert. Why did he look so scared of me? My slight smirk turned into an innocent and reassuring smile to try to make him more comfortable. A light blonde hair boy walked to the counter while Jisung continued to stare at me, the blonde asked me what I would like so I answered and paid for my order.

I grabbed my americano and bowed towards the blonde and smiled at Jisung. I don't want him to fear me, I'm doing everything for him! I just want him to be safe with me. I sat down at a nearby booth and drank my drink while scribbling notes into my notebook.

-Jisung-

I looked over at the man that greeted me last night and watched as he wrote down words hastily into his notebook. I must be going insane because I swear, I saw him write my name down, but I never told him my name... 'I must still be tired' I thought. I greeted a customer and continued to work through the day. I eventually brushed off the weird feeling saying I was just a bit sleep deprived.

꧁⋆⭑✧⭑⋆꧂

The end of the day arrived, and I closed the bakery up. I had the whole weekend to myself, and I could finally sleep in, I walked home cheerfully and unlocked my door. I took a step inside, and my happiness immediately dropped when I saw a note on my floor. Someone had made their way into my house. I looked around before quickly grabbing my keys out of my pocket and holding them close to me. I shakily walked over to the note and read what it said, while staying high on alert

"Dear Sungie,

You don't know me, but you will soon. Next time make sure to close your windows!

Lots of love"

I looked around my house, fear filling my body. I haven't felt this scared since I left Dae. I grabbed a knife for better defense and investigated my house closely. I noticed my kitchen window wide open with a little sticky note stuck onto it. I looked closer and saw a smiley face drawn onto it. Whoever is doing this must think it's a game... I spent the next three hours studying every inch my house making sure no one was inside.

I eventually went upstairs and tried to fall asleep but couldn't be due to the fear still flooding my body. Who would do this type of thing? Were they a psychopath? A murderer? Or maybe it's just one of my friends pranking me... I think I prefer thinking of it like that...

-Minho-

My plan was working; better than I expected actually. I had installed tiny cameras inside of his house to monitor his behavior. Watching him search the house for hours made me slightly giggle, I had found out some information about him while I watched him. As it got exceptionally late I turned off my computer and laid down in my bed. I closed my eyes before I was interrupted by a phone call.

My phone read 'Chan' so I picked up my phone slowly

"What do you want. Its literally like 2am"

"Minho! Where have you been these past couple of days!"

"I've been... busy..."

"Well, you were meant to send us the instructions for the next project!"

"You can decide. I. Don't. Care."

I hung up and groaned. I love Chan, don't get me wrong, but he's such a hard worker that it makes me feel unproductive sometimes. I felt slightly bad for the way I hung up, but I had more important business to attend to... Tomorrow I had to continue my plan. I can't get one part wrong, or it'll backfire, and I'll lose him forever.

꧁⋆⭑✧⭑⋆꧂

A/N: I may skip through a bit of the plan so the book isn't too long but I haven't decided yet...  

681 words!