4 - Routine

⚠️| Stalking

-Minho-

For the past couple of days, I have been getting into Jisung's house and placing letters around. Sometimes changing where I put them, so he thinks I've left him alone, however a couple minutes later he always finds my letter. At first it was driving insane, however he seems to be tired of it now. As I watched him walk out of his house, I did my daily routine of unlocking his door and placing my note inside. As I went into his bedroom to place another note I heard someone open the front door.

I knew it was Jisung, so I quickly ran into his closet and closed myself inside. 'Why was he back!?' My mind raced as I heard him open the bedroom door. I slowed my breathing down as he entered the room; I watched him through the slight crack in the door. He grabbed his phone from the bed and ran outside quickly, how forgetful... I'll make sure to note that in my next letter...

When I heard the door close and lock, I went back out into the bedroom and pulled out the pen to update the letter.

"Still can't figure out who I am? You must be tired of this... 

I may stop, or I may not. 

Anyways, don't forget your phone next time, love ;)"

I giggled as I wrote the last sentence, just a couple more days and my plan would be complete! He should be grateful I'm putting so much work into this. If I do this, he simply can't say no to me! I skipped out of his house making sure to leave the door unlocked as always, so he knew I was there. I skipped towards my house before I decided to go to the café. I walked inside the café and greeted the blonde before I saw the squirrel boy run out from the back

"Sorry, I left something at home..." He whispered to the blonde, but I heard him anyways. Oh well, he doesn't have to hide anything because I knew everything about him anyways! "Sorry Lix, I'll get this customer as an apology." Ah, so his name is Lix, that must be short for Felix. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. "I don't mind honestly, but sure take this customer" Felix slightly pushed Jisung forward so that he didn't keep me waiting. His flustered face was so adorable, I admired him for a moment before he turned away and quietly said "What would you like today, sir..."

I watched as drops of sweat from his head poured down his face and heavy breaths escaped his lips. "Hmm, I would like... a croissant, and an iced Americano please!" I said happily in hopes of distracting him. I paid for my food and drink before I walked over to a nearby bench and sat down. I went into my backpack and pulled out my laptop to work and eat at the same time. I stayed at the café all day so that my plan would work.

If I stayed there all day and left in the opposite direction when the café closed, Jisung would never suspect me! When the café closed, I waved goodbye to the two boys and thanked them for their food and drinks throughout the day and began to walk in the opposite direction. I arrived at the café at the same time as Jisung and stayed all day so now he knows I couldn't have placed it! The plan was working much better than I thought...

-Jisung-

I went home and noticed no letter in the living room. Did they leave me alone finally, or did they place it somewhere else again. I groaned and walked into my bedroom, and then I saw the letter again. Really! When is this going to stop! I picked it up and read it, the last sentence shocked me but then I realized they probably saw me running out of my house with phone in my hands. Oh well, it's always the same thing... I flopped into bed and got under the covers before I quickly fell asleep.

꧁⋆⭑✧⭑⋆꧂ 

A/N: Today, I released the introduction and first chapter of the book! Yay!! Just a bit longer to go before we get to the good part... sorry for keeping you all waiting 😖

727 words!