27 - Saviour

⚠️| Suicide mentions, swearing

-Felix-

"Jisung! Please don't do it!"

꧁⋆⭑ 1 hour before ⭑⋆꧂

I yawned as I finished my shift at the bakery, I knew that I was going to be the first person home other than Jisung since he hadn't left the house since the police arrested Minho, I slumped my back and walked on the familiar path that took me home.

I put my headphones in and sighed as I pressed play on Spotify. I continued walking without caring what was around me in my surroundings, I just wanted to get home and relax. I let my muscles use their memory to drag me home as I focused on the music blasting in my ears.

I saw the familiar house ahead and smiled weakly, I feel so bad for Jisung, he's been through so many horrible situations the past couple of years and this one seemed to be the last straw. He only had the emotions of fear and sadness, if he didn't have these emotions, he would simply feel nothing.

I unlocked the door carefully to not alarm Jisung, I took my headphones out and held my phone in my hand carefully. "Jisungie! I'm home! Do you want to cuddle?" Before Minho, Jisung's favourite activity was cuddling me also known as his "Sunshine"

I waited for his reply which would either be an "Okay..." or a simple grunt however there was no reply. A bad feeling churned throughout my gut as I shakily walked up the stairs to the bedroom he sleeps in, however he was nowhere to be seen only a note was left behind.

I picked it up with one hand as the other continued to hold my phone, I opened the letter and saw the first line

I'm so sorry everyone, thank you for trying to help me but I seriously can't take this anymore.

My jaw dropped and I shakily continued to read, I wasn't getting any hints of where he might be until I read the section I was mentioned in;

You were and always be the sunshine in my life...

I felt tears streaming down my face as I continued reading, praying for an answer and then I read the last line of my section.

Meet me at our special spot.

My eyes widened and I dropped my phone to the floor along with the note, the sound of glass shattering rung in my ears, but I didn't care, I ran as fast as my legs could take me. I ran out the door before I ran into Changbin.

"Hey Sunshine, where are you going?"

Sunshine... I needed to be that to Jisung. I can't stop now. I looked up at changbin who seemed to notice the growing worry and nausea on my face.

"Hey slow down what's wrong?"

I couldn't stop for much longer, so I looked up and said the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"Binnie, go inside. I need to help Jisung. I need to be his sunshine before he sees only darkness."

And with that I ran as fast as my shaky legs could go, I knew that Changbin was confused at the slightly cryptic message I just blurted out, but I could care less. I needed Jisung to stay alive, no matter what happened.

I kept running and running until I reached the hill, it was very steep, and my legs were still shaking with fear, guilt, and adrenaline. But that pushed me forward as I ran up the hill with all my force. I reached the entrance of the clearing and saw a small boy leaning against the tree.

The red sunset shone a bright hue onto the slightly olders face as Felix tried to catch his breath, Jisung hadn't realized he was there as he placed the blade close to the most important vein in his wrist. Felix watched helplessly, trying to move, or even scream, but he simply couldn't.

Felix tried to push out any noise when he finally got a noise to escape how quivering lips.

"Jisung! Please don't do it!"

I watched as the small squirrel like boy turned around with empty eyes. I had never seen him like this since he was with Dae.

"I'm sorry Felix, but it has to be done..."

I watched as he quickly placed the blade back onto his wrist, he looked up with tears in his eyes muttering a small sorry and then said goodbye. However, before he could dig deep into his skin, I jumped towards him pouncing on him and koala hugging him.

"Sungie, please don't do this. I can't live without you"

I sniffled and looked up at Jisung's face, it was broken but had a sense of gratefulness in his eyes. It made it seem as if Jisung wasn't in control of what was going on around him and he didn't have a choice even if he had all the freedom possible.

The two hugged for a while before Jisung began to breath heavily. He seemed to still be losing blood; a lot of it as well. I realized I had my work bag with me, and I quickly dug inside grabbing out the mandatory first aid kits since we worked with a lot of sharp utensils.

I didn't let Jisung fight or argue as I treated his cuts temporarily. When we got home, I would properly treat his wounds so they wouldn't get infected. We began to walk home as I held onto Jisung with security to show him I was there for him.

-Jisung-

I was surprisingly grateful that Felix had come to get me just as I was about to end my life. Because even if my brain was telling me to do so, my heart didn't want to let go just yet. I sighed as we walked through the familiar park.

I spotted a bathroom and quickly told Felix I was going to quickly go use it. I went into the bathroom and sighed as I saw all the doors closed except for one, I went inside the stall and finished my business. When I left, I noticed all the doors were now open, revealing an empty bathroom.

I washed my hands and looked up in the mirror seeing a dark figure behind me, I turned around and recognized the familiar figure.

"Holy shit... Minho is that you!"

"Sungie!?" 

A/N: DID I JUST POST 2 DAYS IN A ROW??? I HAVENT DONE THAT IN AGESSSS

1085 words