21 - Kiss

⚠️| Kissing, Kidnapping, Sexual harassment

-Jisung-

I fell asleep next to Minho and the next morning I woke up. Normally Minho would be downstairs making breakfast, I went to stand up but couldn't due to a weight on my chest. I looked down to see Minho sleeping peacefully on my chest.

I stared at his face and admired it; I leaned forward and kissed his cheek before leaning back down. I went to close my eyes and then I noticed his eyes open, his eyelashes fluttered lazily, and he smiled at me. "Thank you."

I looked at him confusedly "For what?" "The kiss you just gave me" "You were awake?" "Mhm" I covered my face with embarrassment, and he laughed at me. "You know Sung; it almost seems as if you may like me." I turned away and scoffed

"Pfft, yeah." He got off me and winked before leaving the room to get started on breakfast, I buried my head into my hands and closed my eyes. I sighed before standing up and walking downstairs to meet Minho in the kitchen.

He looked over at me from the stove and continued to cook the food, he eventually sat down next to me with the food he prepared, and I ate it calmly. I looked up and saw Minho staring at me, I tilted my head, and he began to blush. "You're really cute you know"

I groaned quietly "You really won't give it up will you" I laughed and ate another bite of my breakfast "You know I won't stop until you love me back, but at this point I wouldn't doubt if you already did" I froze at his comment and felt my cheeks burning.

He stood up and took my empty plate "You can go wait in the lounge room" He smiled sweetly and went to clean the dishes, I nodded and walked into the lounge room. I laid down on the couch and looked at the ceiling.

My view was blocked by Minho's face as he looked down on me. He then laid on top of me and hugged me, I was shocked by the extra affection but didn't fight it. Strangely, it was kind of nice. I didn't want to admit those feelings though.

He looked at my face and then down at my lips and I knew what he was implying so I just sighed then nodded, he leaned in and kissed me lovingly. Not long after we were both involved, I pulled away to take a breath.

As I tried to breathe, he began to kiss my neck send butterflies down my stomach, I tried to hide my flustered state, but he clearly noticed it and chuckled "Cute" He looked at me and began to kiss me again, everything began to get overwhelming, but it was so perfect.

I kissed him back; I couldn't help it. I was enjoying it too much, we stayed like that for a while until Minho pulled away. I had to admit I was disappointed that it ended but Minho just smirked at me. "You seemed to enjoy that" He teased me, and I looked away

He laughed at my action and got off me, I slightly pouted as I watched him walk into the kitchen again. At this point I was starting to believe I may like him a lot more than I wanted to admit, I sighed and looked at the ceiling before hearing Minho call out.

"Want another kiss, Sungie?" I immediately stood up and walked to the kitchen, I peeked my head past the wall and saw Minho grinning. "You really can't last long without me, can you?" I groaned and went back into the loungeroom when Minho stopped me.

"Wait, come here." I obliged and walked into the kitchen. "At least I can admit that I can't last long without you." He grabbed my waist and gently began to kiss me again. We stayed like that for a while before he pulled away.

"You really don't understand how long I've been waiting for this moment. But I think we've done enough today" I nodded, and he grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. "Let's go out to that café you used to work at, you can take anything from my closet, okay?"

I hugged him happily and took some clothes from his closet to wear, after I got changed, he grabbed my hand and we walked to the café. "Oh, by the way, I told the café that you were quitting due to personal reasons, they said you could come back at any time though."

I nodded thinking about my old job, it might have been fun to work with Felix, but it was never what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. We entered the café and Felix greeted us and we ordered our drinks.

We sat down at a small table in the corner and held hands as we drank our drinks, we laughed as we spoke and for the first time it felt like a real relationship between us. It wasn't like a one-sided love of a kidnapper

We decided to go back home after we saw the time, we waved goodbye to Felix and left the café hand in hand. On the way home, we walked through the mall to look at a flower shop. "Hey, Sung, I just need to head to the bathroom. Promise me you won't go anywhere?"

I nodded as he walked into the bathroom, I waited outside the bathroom and looked at the practically empty shopping center. I heard a voice to my left, so I turned my head and saw a random man. "Hey, you!" I tilted my head in confusion at the random call.

He walked closer and I felt slightly uncomfortable by the way he glared at my body, he looked at me up and down and whistled. "Damn your bodies nice, maybe you'll let me see it?" I shook my head, and glared at the bathroom entrance.

"Sorry I have a boyfriend."

"Well... I don't see him anywhere."

A/N: Well, i felt we needed some more angst in this story soo.......

1033 wordss