Chapter 7

A/N:

Thanks for your love and support...!!

3.3K Views and 290 votes!! And got 2 new followers this week

THE BEST KIND OF READERS ANYONE CAN EVER ASK FOR..!!

This chapter was supposed to come out after Diwali (like around the third week of November), but I wanted to finish this book so that I can concentrate on my other books.

And, so and planned, this would be the last chapter of this book.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed this book...!!

As always, the photos are not mine. Found them on Pinterest. They are from some of my favorite Chinese dramas - The Love You Give Me &  Hidden Love

Date published - 5 NOV 2023

(NOW BACK TO THE STORY)

(A week later)

Arnav just landed last night and was super tired and jet-lagged. As he refreshed and got to bed in his house, he stared at the teddy bears that he had gotten on his trip.

A Superman teddy for Aarav and a Wonder Woman teddy for Tara.

He was walking past the stores and saw them and thought of these two

(Next day)

At the hospital, he saw Khushi dragging herself to the hospital, holding her flask of coffee in one hand and tissue on the other. Her nose was red from what looked like cold. Her eyes were dead like death. Her skin was pale and tired. She was the zombie of his girlfriend.

Khushi had a tough week. Due to rain, there was seasonal flu going on and Aarav picked it up from school and passed it down to her. And she was literally waiting for the weekend so that she could rest up.

(Later that night)

"Why don't you take better care of yourself?" Arnav sighed as they walked back to Khushi's home with Aarav staying at Nk's house for the weekend.