Chapter 6

A/N:

Thanks for your love and support

You are the best readers..

As always, the photos are not mine. Found them on Pinterest. They are from one of my favorite Chinese dramas - The Love You Give Me

Date published - 3 NOV 2023

Advance Diwali wishes to all my readers!! (Since my next update would be after Diwali or early Dec.) 

This chapter is one of my longest in terms of words. So, please be kind with typos and show some love. ❤️

ALSOOO...!!

I have a couple of other stories on my profile. Do check it out if you are interested.

(1) Pink Hope

The story follows two individuals who lost their spouse and their journey to recovery and better life.

(2) The Heart is a Mirror (Upcoming - Dec 2023)

Khushi and Arnav were arranged to get married since their childhood, due to business reasons. However, neither of them want this marriage. The story unfolds from their engagement day.

(3) Dearly Detested - Ongoing

Follow the journey of childhood enemies/ best friends to husband & wife.

(4) You Are My Destiny - Completed

The story follows two enemies turnt best friends turnt roommates suddenly become parents to an infant and get married for the sake of the baby.

(5) Dance With the Devil - Completed

First iteration of 'You Are My Destiny'

(6) Unexpected Love - Completed

Two idiots are arranged to be married. A doctor and IT professional are getting married. Follow their crazy journey as these stranger turn into husband & wife.

My book series..!!

(7) Arranged Love series

· First book - Perfect Marriage (Completed)

· Second book - Beginning of Love (Completed)

· Third book - You and I together?(Upcoming)

(If you are looking for a story closer to the timelines of show IPKKND - you can check out the below story:)

(8) The Key To My Heart - Completed

This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. However, soon after the marriage contract expires, Khushi disappeared.What happens if star-crossed lovers meet after 5 years?Can their pain and betrayal surpass their love? It's my first story that was sitting on my drafts from 2019 and so my writing is not great.

(NOW BACK TO THE STORY)

(A week later)

Khushi invited Tara home for play date and of course, Arnav tagged along. Any excuse is a good excuse.  After dinner, the family of four settled on the couch watching some animated movie. With Aarav  and Tara sitting next to each other and Arnav and Khushi sitting on another sofa set. As the animated movie progressed, Arnav ended up falling asleep.

(A few minutes later)

Khushi  pinched his ear - "get up, you're snoring and i can't hear the movie."

Arnav sleepily mumbled, snuggling up to her shoulder -  "then turn it up..." 

Khushi - "so you can yell at me for waking you up? no!"