Chapter 4.1

A/N

Happy Halloween everyone!! 👻

Also, thank you for following me..
Upto 50 followers now..this calls for a party.

Hi all, this chapter was supposed to be a part of chapter 4 but I felt that this chapter needed a lot of pictures to explain things and Wattpad only allows 20 pictures per chapter. And hence, have made it a separate chapter.

Also, thanks to each and every one for reading and your kind comments.

We have crossed 1.76K reads and 171 votes.
And story has been ranked #4 collection (out of 16.6k stories) 🥳
I'm guessing that we will be crossing 2K reads very soon. Fingers crossed.

And this wouldn't be possible with you all, my dearest readers. ♥️

Happy reading!!

Happy reading!!

Date published - 31 Oct 2023

(NOW BACK TO THE STORY)

(Next day)

Arnav found himself in front of Khushi's flat, as he was supposed to pick Tara and take her home.

As he waited for someone to open the door to him, he found a lot of giggling and screaming from the house and the sound of Khushi trying to keep calm.

Khushi greeted him, dressed in her comfy tracksuit pants and hair tied up in a messy bun on top of head.

As Khushi welcomed him home, he spotted Aarav and Tara sitting on the dining table, decorating their pizza. He went upto them and stared at their masterpieces.

Or should he say, the mess of the pizza?

Khushi seemed to have given each a heart-shaped dough for them to decorate and both Aarav and Tara had different definitions of the term 'decorate' and different definitions of pizza.

To Aarav, his idea of pizza was pizza dough covered with chocolate and topped with more chocolate chips, bananas, and nuts. And frankly, the idea of that was revolting to Arnav since chocolate and pizza don't go well in his mind, but he knew that he shouldn't judge since Aarav has always been a dessert person, much to Khushi's worry regarding his cavity.