''A night full of stars''

+Request by @Miel_Sarazar32 *I think that's the right username*+

+This short contains Zooble x  Fem Reader fluff. If you don't like it, then don't read. *At least I tried to write it-*+

+Name: Bliss+

Bliss had just entered the Digital Circus a few days ago, and she wasn't feeling right. All these strange feelings she has gotten over the few days. Confused, scared.. all of that stuff. She was just looking at the stars on the grounds, thinking to herself. It was pretty chilly, and Bliss didn't have a jacket or anything else to help her. Until after a good 10 minutes, someone showed up. It was Zooble. ''..Hey.'' Bliss waves. ''Hello.'' Zooble replies, sitting down next to her. ''What are you doing out here?'' Zooble asks. ''I don't know, thinking about stuff?'' Bliss asks, holding her arm, rubbing it. ''Hey, this place isn't so bad.'' Zooble assures Bliss. ''I guess.. I just.. this is all happening so fast, it's confusing.'' Bliss replies. ''Hey, I'll help you get through it.'' Zooble responds, putting their shoulder on Blisses arm. Bliss blushes slightly. ''Oh, your blushing?'' Zooble asks. ''N-No!'' Bliss says hiding her face. Zooble goes a bit closer. ''Ah cmon, don't lie.'' Zooble replies. Bliss looks back at them, smiling a bit. Bliss grabs Zooble into a hug. ''Alright.. I'm fine with this I guess-'' Zooble says. Zooble hugs her back. Bliss opens her eyes, to see Zooble and her face close together. Bliss smiles. Bliss kisses the top of their forehead. +Cause Zooble has no mouth..+ ''Woah, moving fast now.'' Zooble replies. Bliss could tell she was smirking on the inside. Bliss quickly let go. ''S-sorry!'' Bliss apologizes. Zooble shrugs, and hugs her again. Bliss smiled, and looked up at the sky, her eyes amazed. Since Bliss used to live in the city when she wasn't trapped here, she never got the chance to see stars in their full glory. Bliss and Zooble were watcing the sky, making conversations, until falling asleep together.

Bliss finally felt relaxed.

+Yep, I tried. Sorry if it's bad..

Also it's short since I've never done fluff before.+