''You don't know how hard she had it..''

+Since most of y'all liked ★Pomnis backstory..★ so much, I decided to make a one part story, or multiple part stories if y'all want it to continue, but for now, it's Gangles story first.+

''Oh come on, it was just a joke! Geez, emotional much?'' Jax yells to Gangle, her running away crying. ''Jax, that wasn't funny!'' Ragatha yells at him. ''What? It's not my fault she's a crybaby.'' Jax replies, shrugging. ''Shut up! You don't know how hard she had it..'' Ragatha mumbles. Jax looks a little confused.

''How do you know about her past life?'' Jax asks. ''She told me once she appeared here. She only trusted me at the time.'' Ragatha responds, rubbing her arm. ''So? I'm waiting.'' Jax says. Ragatha sighs, and explains everything.

''Gangle was really sensitive, as you know, so it was hard for her to make friends. Everyone neglected her and stuff.

Anyways, she had all this pressure put on her. She was great at art, but was too shy to show it. Some people just completely hurt her feelings for whatever she made and stuff, not knowing she has talent. She wouldn't even show it to her friends. Her mom was too busy with work, since her dad passed away, her mom had to carry everything on her shoulders. She didn't have time for Gangle. All this pressure she knew her mom had, she didn't want to bother her. So she would normally draw and draw, and having sleepless nights. All her dreams were about everyone turning on her or something, even her own mother. She would scream in the middle of the night after what stuff she'd been seeing. She doesn't remember what it is now though. It wouldn't matter if she screamed cause her mom works on nights too.

Gangles life was kinda.. difficult..''

+Part 2 in process!+