''Chaotic night''

+Requested by

@caineshusband

This contains Caine x Male Reader+

+Male readers name: Tiago *Idk??*+

Tiago woke up, not able to fall back asleep. He knew most of the other humans trapped here didn't sleep, but it seemed like everyone was this night. Probably not Jax though, he's probably up to something weird. Tiago had a fun idea. He'd sneak over to the main area, set a certain loud sound, and make it play all over the tent. But.. he had to get into the games system, and Caine was the only one who knew to get in there. Tiago thought for a minute where it would be, and then he got an idea. The void. It was the most obvious place, it had to be there! But first, he needed to find a way in there. He heard when Pomni found an exit, it lead her to the void, so he decided to do that as well. The hard thing was finding the exit. According to Pomni, it never stayed in one place most of the time. So, most likely, he has to ask Caine for help.

..not like he would help.

You see.. Caine never betrayed the humans that came in here. He only puts them in danger, that's all. And lying about the exit.. but never mind that.  Tiago groaned, and went to look for Caine. Caine never really hangs around, so it's very difficult to find him. Although yelling his name usually works. Tiago didn't want to wake anybody up because it would ruin his idea, but then again, he didn't care. ''CAINE?'' Tiago yells, walking around the tent far from the rooms. It took about a minute for him to show up after Tiago continuously yelling his name. ''Hello, Tiago! Something troubling you?'' Caine asks. ''Uh, sure. I was just wondering if you could get me to the games system?'' Tiago smiles nervously. ''Why do you need to enter there?'' Caine looks a little suspicious, he's catching onto him. ''I just need to.. help someone with someone?'' Tiago shrugs slowly, he sounds a little nervous. ''Who is this someone and what do they need help with?'' Caine asks. ''It's uh.. Ragatha! She's glitching again like Pomni told me..!'' Tiago responds, hoping the excuse would work. ''Well, I can fix her!'' Caine exclaims, about to go to Ragathas room, but Tiago stops him. ''N-No!'' Tiago yells, but not too loud. ''Alright, then what's really going on?'' Caine asks, more suspicious than before. Tiago sighs. ''Ugh, fine I'll come clean. I was thinking about waking everyone up by a loud noise to be funny..?'' Tiago smiles nervously. ''Hm..

Well, I can allow that!'' Caine says happily. ''Really?'' Tiago asks, a little confused. ''Mhm, I was just gonna wake them up for the new adventure anyways!'' Caine takes Tiago's hand +Yes, Tiago blushes I guess-+, and takes him to where you can access the games system. ''Wanna do the honors?'' Caine asks, setting up the noise up and making it send all over the tent. Tiago smiles and nods, and turns on the sound. ''Huh, I don't hear anything.'' Tiago looks a little confused. ''Yep, it doesn't effect these parts. ''I better take you back before you do something else!'' Caine says, grabbing his hand again +Blushing again, yes I know, it's weird-+, and takes him back to the tent. Tiago hears the noise. ''OH, YEP- THAT HURTS-'' Tiago quickly covers his ears.

''CAINE!!! WHAT THE F+Whacky bleep!+?!''

''OH SHUT UP JAX! I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR VOICE OVER THIS NOISE!''

''OH, YOU WANNA TRY ME ZOOBLE?''

Tiago laughed, and then soon everyone gathered where Tiago and Caine were, and Caine explains the new adventure. While he is, Tiago starts to smile at him while he's explaining.

+I tried, I probably failed😅+