'' Please leave me alone . . ''

+ Requested by : @fallenfire9192 +

" . . Where . . are we ? "

Jax would ask , a look of puzzlement on his face . Ragatha would shrug in response . It seemed like the whole gang was there . " We must be under the map . " Pomni would mumble . After all , she's been under here with GummiGoo before . " Wait , how would you know that ? " Jax asked with slight suspicion , and he would turn back to look at Pomni as she's trembling slightly . " . . I've been under here before . " Pomni would respond casually . " Wherever we are , let's just find a way out of here . " Zooble stated , before walking ahead of the others . Ragatha sighed , and followed behind . Soon after , everyone else did .

Gangle seemed to have found a computer screen somewhere underneath the map . " Hey guys , you should check this out . " Gangle would call out for everyone . A few seconds later they showed up . " A computer ? " Ragatha would raise an eyebrow slightly . " I'll just hack into it . " Jax muttered as he smiled mischievously , but before he could do anything , the computer turned on itself , startling Gangle a little . " Ugh , lame . " Jax would roll his eyes and then walked up to the computer . He started fidgeting with the mouse and then opened a random file . There were pictures of all these people he had never seen before in the circus . Actually , Jax didn't know if they even looked like Caine's NPCs . Jax kept on scrolling through the pictures as he suddenly took a stop on one . His heart started beating rapidly as his eyes would widen . Pomni would walk up behind him to see if he was okay , but Jax immediately pushed her away and ran out of there . 

" What was all that about . . ? " Pomni would ask , before going up to the computer . It looked like a teenage boy , and the date was a few years ago . But why was Jax reacting like that over a picture ? One thing caught Pomni's eye . There were some scribbled out people yelling at the teenager , and he was bleeding and bruising all over . That concerned Pomni . Soon , everyone else came to take a look at the picture . " You don't think . . " Kinger would say as he looked at Ragatha . " It's gotta be . . " Ragatha would mumble in response . " What are you guys talking about . . ? " Gangle asked , as Pomni was puzzled as well . Ragatha sighed , and then started to explain . " When Jax first came here , he was . . mentally unstable , you could describe it . He wasn't like the jerk he is today . Jax would get easily scared , he was really paranoid , and was trembling a lot too . Just like Pomni when she got here . Something must've happened to him before he came here . . and I think that's the explanation to why . " Ragatha then pointed to the computer screen , at the teenage boy being abused . " Of course , this is only a theory . But we need to check with Jax first . " Ragatha would add on . " I'll go . I've been here the longest , and known Jax the longest . " Kinger would say , and everyone would nod in agreement . Kinger would then walk off in Jax's direction .

 " I hope he's okay . . "