'' This early ? ''

+ Characters description ( Not done by me ) : +

I saw that this was closed for now, but I sort of want to reveal my tadc oc anyways lol-

Name: Mille

Age: 19

Appearance/thing she's based off of: One of those wind up music box ballerina things. She has brown hair with some orange in it put in a bun, normal ballerina clothes, hovering legs? idk how to explain it. They're not attached to her body, but she can still walk normally. Her face is cracked and asymmetrical bc yes. Her eyes are orange-ish, and she has light skin but not pale either.

Relationships: She is best friends with Ragatha, and when she starts panicking or something, she's always there for her to keep her from abstracting. She used to see Jax as an annoying mosquito because he would tease her all the time, but over time, the became really good friends (and Jax's only friend) She's kind of neutral with everyone else.

Personality: Antisocial (but social around her friends), a bit pessimistic, serious, calm, secretly incredibly emotional but hides it and uses a facade to cover it up.

+ Requested by : @RamenRetriever +

To start off , lets start right as the newbie enters the scene . It has been 1 month since Pomni has gotten to the Amazing Digital Circus , and suddenly , someone new came along . It's surprising cause it usually takes a few years to actually have someone new appear . Now , let's continue . .

Caine was having an announcement , gathering everyone around , when suddenly the newbie came , interrupting everything that Caine was trying to say . Everyones heads shot in her direction , and the newbie had a confused look on her face . She knew that she wasn't in this room before . . wait a minute .

" . . Where am I ? ! " The newbie yelled , looking around . " Took her long enough . . " Jax mumbled , rolling his eyes . Ragatha nudged Jax hard with her elbow . Jax looked at Ragatha . " Geez , what was that for ? " Jax asks offendedly . " Just shut up . . " Ragatha responds . " I - I didn't think a new person would come this early , since Pomni just appeared a month ago . . " Gangle said quietly . " What ? Speak up , crybaby . " Ja says as he looks at Gangle . " Jax ! " Ragathas eyes shot back at him again . Jax sighs in annoyance . Then they start to argue .

Pomni looked at the newbie . " Huh . . " Pomni mumbled to herself . It was strange indeed that another victim came this early , but that was the least of their concerns right now .Everyone gave the newbie some time to calm down . " . . So , what should we call her ? " Gangle asks . Ragatha stops arguing with Jax and smiles . " How about Millie ? " She asks . " Great idea , Ragatha ! " Caine responds . " I guess that could work . . " Millie said . She smiled softly at Ragatha . " How about an adventure ? " Caine asks everyone . " But what about the anno - " Zooble gets cut off by Caine . " How about . . the EGG race ! " Caine yells , practically the whole circus could hear . Zooble looks at him coldly . Caine starts explaining the game .

" So , listen up ! There's going to be eggs everywhere , and your going to have to find them ! But be warned , the eggs have legs , so they can run around ! " Caine announces . " That sounds . . disturbing . . " Pomni responds . " YOU'RE RIGHT ! " Caine says while laughing . " Anyways good luck ! " Caine disappears into thin air . " Well , I'm not gonna do another stupid challenge . I'll be going . " Jax says , and walks away . 

" He's so annoying . . " Ragatha mumbles . Then she looks in Millies direction and smiles . " Hey , wanna come with me and Pomni ? " Ragatha asks . Millie smiles back . " Sure . " She responds . So that means Zooble , Kinger , and Gangle are together . Like usual .

" While everyones running around like idiots , I'm gonna play a little prank . . " Jax whispered to himself , while snickering . He then notices Ragatha behind him and he freezes up . Ragatha gives him a cold look . " How did yo - " Ragatha cuts him off . " Don't you dare . . " Ragatha says in a stern voice . " Okay , geez . . " Jax mumbled , and ran off .

Ragatha sighed and looked at Pomni and Millie again . They looked a little scared of her . " Well , lets get going ! " Ragatha says with a smile and walks past them . They soon follow her after .

+ 2 hours later . . +

" Caine ! None of us have been able to find any eggs ! " Zooble yells out to Caine , hoping he'd hear . Caine then appears out of nowhere . " Huh ? Really ? " Caine asks . Zooble sighs and rolls their eyes . " Yes , really . . " Zooble says , obviously annoyed . " Oh ! Silly me , I forgot to send out the eggs ! " Caine laughs at his mistake . Everyone else heard that sentence . " Are you kidding me . . ? " Everyone but Jax and Millie say with an annoyed tone , then Millie speaks .

" This place is weird . . "

+ I think this is the longest chapter I've ever done :P +