''You took it too far this time''

+Help the photo-----+

+Anyways, requested by LeahBrenchley6 +

+Their idea for this short:+

They're name is Chester.They/them.They're a tabby scientist cat with Frankenstein patchwork.They are closest with Zooble and Ragatha.If you can could do a fluff where Jax tries to say something funny that actually effects them about their past life since they were abused about coming out as trans and then Ragatha and Zooble comfort them

+And yes, I didn't write that myself, so don't give credit to me about it+

+Anyways, on with the story+

Chester was talking with Pomni, Zooble, and Ragatha, until Jax came along. Jax took it.. a little too far.. with joking around, as you could say. +I couldn't think of a "joke" Jax could say+ Chester was kinda.. abused, in their past life for coming out as trans +As you read before+, and the joke Jax did kinda triggered the thought of it. Chester hated thinking of that, so they did the only thing they could.. run away. ''Jax! What was that?!'' Pomni yells. ''What? It was just a joke! They shouldn't have taken it so seriously!'' Jax crosses his arms. ''Ugh, your so annoying all the time!!'' Jax knew to never get on Pomnis bad side. Yes, she was new, but.. she was quite the fighter.  Ragatha and Zooble looked at each other worriedly, thinking they should leave Jax and Pomni alone to argue, while they go to check on Chester. They both saw them run into their room, so Ragatha and Zooble decided to check on them. Once they reached Chesters room, Ragatha knocks on the door. ''Chester, are you okay..?'' Ragatha asks nervously. No answer. Didn't seem like they wanted to come out. ''Come on, let us talk to you.'' Zooble crosses their arms while saying. Ragatha sighs, and slowly opens the door. Ragatha and Zooble see Chester, it seems like Chester was crying. ''Oh no, Chester!'' Ragatha runs up to them, and hugs Chester. ''It's okay! Jax didn't mean it..'' Ragatha mumbles. ''Yeah, don't listen to that b-+Whacky bleep!+.'' Zooble says. ''What even happened? What did Jax do to make you cry like this?'' Ragatha asks. Chester then starts to speak. ''W-Well, I think he was trying to be funny, but it just effected something about my past life..'' Chester mumbles. Zooble walks closer to them, seeming interested and also pissed at Jax. ''What did it effect?'' Zooble asks. ''When I came out trans back then.. I was technically abused for that, and I hate the feeling of thinking about it.'' Zooble looks more pissed at Jax, Zooble was about to leave to beat him up, but Ragatha grabbed their arm. ''You can beat him up later, right now lets help Chester.'' She insists. ''Fine.'' Zooble walks towards Chester again, sitting down next to them. ''Hey.. like I said before, don't listen to Jax. Your an amazing person, and I swear I'll do everything I can to make you feel better.'' Zooble assures them. Chester smiles softly. ''Thank you..'' They say. ''Don't mention it.'' Zooble says while shrugging, then hugs Chester. Ragatha smiles and decides to do the same.

+Sorry it's so short..+