The Taste Of Blood

A Glimpse Of The Story

Everything around me is as still as the slightly moving air.

The surroundings around me are in a mess as if a storm took place here, that destroyed everything without a mercy.

Shattered pieces of glass, displaced furniture, dark surroundings and blood.

Not just on the floor but on my hands, clothes and even on my face making me look like a fucking horrible inhumane.

And there's also lying a dead body in front of me... Who was now in pool of its own blood.

I stared blankly at it.

Not being affected with the fact that he is none other than but my own father whom i've killed.

I have no feelings of remorse for the sin i have committed.

Infact i am relieved that he's dead.

I kept on sitting on the cold and glass shattered floor while looking at the scene in front of me with the burning eyes cuz of the unshed tears...i forbidden myself to cry on this man's death.

-------

"I hear footsteps"

My breathing became heavy and quick,i know pretty well who that person is...i can feel it in every bone of my body.

I was shaking badly and hung my head low, not wanting to look at him.

He stood right infront of me, his shoes came in my sight.

Now,i was crying cuz of the fear of this man.

I hear him *sigh*

He bent down on his one knee, placed his big and rough hand under my jaw to lift my face to his.

I closed my eyes tightly.

"Eyes on me"...he ordered in cold dominant voice but i refused to follow his orders by not opening my eyes.

"Darling.... his voice become threatening to which,i slowly opened my eyes and look at him, when my teary eyes met his dark emotionless eyes,a smirk appeared on his lips.

"He Chuckled"

"Never knew my little ballerina can be this violent"... this time he laughed amusingly.

"I'm impressed...i didn't expected, darling... that this blood coverd appearance can turn me so damn fucking hard.

I became even more scared of his intentions now...

He slammed his lips harshly on mine, which caught me off guard... making me fall on the cold floor and hovered over me while knocking the air out of me with his animalistic kiss.

I tried to push him off of me by putting my hands on his chest but of course what my weak self can do infront of this giant well built strong beast.

It all went in vain cuz i wasn't even able to push an inch of him.

He bit hard on my lips which made me to moan, he took the opportunity and slipped his hot and slippery tongue inside my mouth... exploring every corner of my mouth with his tongue that was as dominating as this beast above me.

Mhh-mmm... only muffle sounds were coming out of my mouth cuz of his hard painful kiss...i was running out of air but he didn't give a damn about it...he was too lost in the kiss to even notice it.

Cuz of my continues pushing,he grabbed my both hands and put them above my head harshly... making me cry even more.

He slipped his free hand between us and unbuttoned my jeans, brought them down along with my panties... making them bundle up on my ankles...i felt terrified when i heard the unbuckling sound of his belt.

I started struggling even more despite knowing i can't release myself from him.

He put his hand inside his pants and took out his massive cock.

He pulled his lips away from mine with a "pop" sound,i was breathing heavily cuz of being out of breath for long...he stare at me intensely without saying a word but then...

"Ahhhhhhh"

A painful loud scream left my lips cuz of his sudden harsh slammed inside my vagina, i throwed my head back into the floor, shut my eyes tightly closed,my hands tighten into fists,my back arched, breathing with my open mouth to calm the ripping pain in between my legs.

"That's the reaction,i wanted to see... when i enter that small pussy of yours, darling."

I didn't have the ability to react on his dirty words cuz of the killing pain, i am feeling right now.

He started to move in rapid speed and the pain ,i was feeling before become less in front of his hard thrusting.

"Ple-please,d-dont...stttt-stop"...i wasn't being able to speak coherently cuz of the way he was hardly slamming me against the floor with his rough thrusts.

---------

"I don't know, how long it's been "

He was still thrusting in me roughly and deeply.

I have no strength in my body to even move a single muscle of my body.

After few more powerful thrusts he come inside me...he already come uncountable times inside me and made me too.

Even after coming, he was still going on like he just started.... *bastard*,a nasty one.

"Jungkook, jungkook"... someone called him,at this he stopped his thrusting inside me and i can't be more grateful than this...i was so thankful to that person who saved me from this beast's painful assault that he was doing on me by his rough thrusts.

I heard that person's footsteps coming towards us....i turned my head to the other side not wanting to face the beast above me who was staring at me without blinking or being bothered by that person's nearing footsteps.

"What the hell, jungkook"

"Are you out of your mind, dude? "

I hear that person say,he must have seen us in this intimate situation... jungkook was still inside me.

"What"... jungkook said irritatedly.

"Your wife"... that person said.

And, that was the last words i heard before surrendering myself to the darkness of exhaustion.