Chapter:5

Let The Game Begins

Let The Game Begins

"Mam, do you need anything else to have"

"Mam, do you need anything else to have".....a lady asked me in her soft respectful tone.

I forced a smile on my face and look at her..."no thank you"... i said in equal respect as she did to me.

After hearing my reply, she left to continue her work.

*Sighed*

"I'm bored",i mumbled to myself while keeping the ice cream spoon in between my teeth and started looking outside the huge glass window admiring the beautiful scenery of the nature.

It's been three days since jungkook brought me here in this huge ass mansion of his instead of my home.

And right now i'm all alone here in this jungle maze.

They all are enjoying the pre-wedding party of him and suzze,as they are going to be married in two days.

And this uneasy feeling, it's driving me crazy with each passing day.

Everything feels so odd and weird, specially the behaviour of people around me.

I don't have any idea about what's actually going on around me...my father who never miss a chance to punish me even for my tiniest mistakes is being totally chilled over the trouble,i caused in the school and neither he had objected jungkook's decision of keeping me here in his mansion....nor jungkook's family and even Suzze... no one is saying anything about this, when i asked my father when we will go home,he didn't said anything either, they all are ignoring me, specially my questions about going back to home.

And the shocking part of all...

Why the hell..

What i wear, my favourite food, my ballet outfits, a special practice hall for my ballet lessons,my favourite plushies, my favourite colour on the walls of the room i'm staying in and the books i like to read... everything here is according to my liking.