Chapter:4

Don't Trouble The Trouble

I'm trembling like a leaf that got stuck in the middle of the wild winds of the storm

My face is filled with tears and fear of losing my life, even before i could live it fully with my own decisions and wills.

"G-od,i pro-m-ise...i w-i-ll n-ev-r ca-u-se a-ny tr-oub-le....i wasn't being able to speak cuz of my trembling lips and heavy breathing.

I should have listened to dad.

But suddenly a thaught crossed my mind.

"Lord, how can i be...no no no "

I scolded myself internally for being selfish and not thinking about my friend.

I can't leave my friend alone here in this danger...she is the only one who cares for me...i can't lose her,i have to save her too...till now i was only concerned about my life but now i'm panicking for her safety too... cuz she is sick and alone in the dorm room all by herself... she won't be able to save herself in this bad condition of her.

I wiped off my tears and stood up on my feet, the fear and anxiety,i was feeling a moment ago,it all vanished away with the thought of my best friend being in danger.

"No, nothing will happen to you, I'm coming for you... I'll save you,kar "....
after saying that to myself,i took long inhales of air to calm myself down.

I looked down to see if they left or not,a relieved sigh left my mouth when the area was empty... without wasting any moment i slowly put the foldable staircase down the floor and made sure not to make even a tiny bit of noise while climbing down the stairs.

I was checking my surroundings by moving my head in all directions,in case if someone pop out from nowhere in the middle...after finding everything is clear,i put back the staircase in its place, making my careful steps towards the dorm.