Chapter:1

Homesuck:Into The Chaos

"Princess, james called me out while looking through the front mirror of car

"Princess, james called me out while looking through the front mirror of car.... "you understood the instructions,did you?"...he asked.

I sighed heavily ,cuz this is the fucking a hundredth or maybe a hundred and half times,he asking me the same damn thing on a repeating mode.

"Yes,i did"...i said lazily and kept looking outside the window, at the diamond droplets of water falling from the dark and gloomy sky.

"Princess... please do as you have told otherwi-...james, i cut him off...i glared at him through the mirror cuz now i am so done with him..."ok, princess but please say you won't couse any troubles and do as you have told."

"James,i said in threatening voice..."if you even for an once asked me that bullshit again, I'll make sure to do even worse than you can imagine "

He gulped at my threat and shut his mouth without saying any further things.

"Thank God,he finally shut his mouth"...i murmured to myself and again look outside the window, admiring the beautiful scenery of raining and soothing melody of the patting rain droplets on the roof of the car.

-------

The car stopped infront of a huge house or simply a huge vintage palace that was decorated lavishly...i moved inside the palace without wasting a second look at james.

The place is decorated with exotic flowers on the railings of staircases,chandeliers on the art crafted ceiling,a red carpet being spread all over the white floor that is as clear as the glass,a whole army of servants that are busy in their own respective given tasks.

"Wow,"the word left my mouth without my permission when the heavenly smell of food hit my nose.

While smelling the tasty aroma of the food...i heard someone say.

"Princess, james interrupted me again...."this man"....i gritted my teeth.

I look in his direction,he was coming towards me with a lady who was carrying a big and puffy blue, eye blinding shimmering gown... "this is your dress for the ceremony... clove take princess in her room and help her in getting ready"... james instructed the lady who was carrying the dress.

The ceremony will start in half an hour,so hurry up... princess, james finished.

I again looked at the dress and my face turned into a disgusting glare at it.

No way, I'm gonna wear that bullshit... but do i have a choice...no,i don't have any choice to choose... father's orders are the finals, there's no point of refusing or objecting it... you're not allowed to disobey the king... gosh,i will gladly eat the tomatoes than wearing that shit.

"Wait...a thought came in my mind"

If the dress is gone or by accident ruined then father won't be mad ,right...i said to myself to avoid wearing that crap and looking like a walking tea cup.

"Sucks.... i curse, at the image of myself in this dress that came in my mind

"I have to do something"...i murmured to myself.

While thinking for an escape from this dress,i saw a lady who was carrying the big bowl of soup...must be for the dinner...and an evil smile crept on my face cuz i got my perfect escape plan.

"James, i interrupted him and he stopped his instructions to that lady clove and look at me, giving his full attention to me...i walked in the middle of james and clove to execute my plan.

I said in a soft voice at which he frowned his brows and look at me suspiciously... "would you please tie my shoe lace",i lifted my left foot in front to show him my untied lace...he look at it and then again look at me...i know he don't trusts me cuz of the troubles, i always end up doing even though i don't have any intentions of doing so.

"Please,i can't bend...i am wearing skirt"...i said while showing him my shining kitty eyes cuz, i know pretty well that he can't resist my this eyes ...it works every time.

Like this time too,james sighed and bent on his one knee to tie the shoe lace...i look behind me, clove was patiently waiting for me to finish so she can get me ready... then i look at the soup lady ,who was a step away from clove.

When that soup lady was finally right behind clove to walk past her.

"Ahhhhhh "....i screamed loudly and moved backward in a quick and sudden manner ,that the two ladies behind me didn't even got any clue to balance themselves and end up falling... coverd in soup along with the shimmering pearls and gem stones dress ,was now shimmering in soup broth and chicken pieces.

Well, the plan was done smoothly but...now i have to bear the consequences, i can clearly feel a deadly glare from a certain person...i turned my head to that person and gulped...he was fuming in anger... his face was scrunched up and nostrils were flaring cuz of his long inhale and exhales.

"God!!!,he caught me already"...i lowly said to myself.

"Haha"...i faked a laugh nervously while taking the steps backward cuz he's so ready to pounce on me at any moment.