Chapter:8

Blooming Bonds

Blooming Bonds

I huffed angrily while kicking the small pebbles that were scattering all over the road

I huffed angrily while kicking the small pebbles that were scattering all over the road... "what!! the fuck he think of himself",i muttered frustratedly to myself... walking slowly, being all lost in my own world.

I was in the middle of the woods that were settled in the backside of our palace, walking on the calm and quiet clay coverd road that is accompanied by both small pebbles and brown dried up leaves,both sides of this road are surrounded by the huge and tall trees where you can clearly hear the bird's chirping and moving wind's swirling from on direction to another....Doesn't matter how angry or upset you are, this place alone is enough to lift ones mood and that was the reason why i decide to come out for a walk into the the woods to forget that "night" from my life's chapter forever but still it's not working at all, as it's already got permanently glued in my memories and most importantly it's fucking repeating in my head on and on,i can clearly remember everything about that"night"....

But...

That's not the only cause behind my restless mind actually...

To me it's a reality that happened but the people around me and most importantly the man who did such deed to me...they are all making me to believe it was nothing but my hallucinations...

When the next morning, i woke up after that sinful night that my brother in law imprinted in my soul for the eternity...it was actually been a day when i landed in France to my parent's palace,i don't remember when and how i ended up at my home with family...i remember fainting in his private bar underneath him then how the hell,i woke up here in my room in my family's palace...

My head throbbing badly with all this mystery...

"Fuckkkk you jerk "

I cursed him angrily for messing up with my mind, that now i'm questioning my own mentality.... everything again repeating itself... like it happened 2 years ago,on my school's graduation party... that time too,i only left with a tons of questions and confusions,it just making me to doubt my own sanity now,