Chapter:2

The Devil's Arrival:The Meet

I am breathing heavily with the aching legs and sweat dripping body

"Lord!!!!...save me please",i prayed while running for my life.

James have gone crazy, he's chasing after me like a mad bull.

That dude is not ready to let go this time,maybe i did a little too much...i guess.

"Jamesss...stop it already"...i said with broken breathing cuz of running.

"Once i get my hands on you, I'll make sure to break every single bone in your body, you brat"...he said with murdering tone... while running after me.

"Ahh"....i screamed when,i saw him increasing his speed,he almost touched my uniform's shirt but i aslo increased my speed despite already being on my highest.

I'm really tired now, that i even lost the sense of thinking...i saw the doors to the other side of the palace so, without thinking or caring...i entered the hall, not being able to notice the people's weird judgement stares on me.

I kept running while looking behind me to see if james still behind me but i failed to see that he already stopped at the door... being too immense in the saving myself process that i didn't even give a care to where i was about to land on... should have focused on the front actually cuz,i felt the hard slammed of the wall against my face.

I was about to fall on my back cuz of the impact of the wall but i felt someone's hands on my waist that pulled me towards it,i put my hands on that unknown person's chest,who pulled me in its embrace with the sudden force that made me to close my eyes cuz of the fear.

When i felt calm enough,i opened my eyes,a two piece suit covered chest came in my sight which was slightly crumbled cuz of my grip on that man's blazer..." crying from the inside cuz i didn't bumped with the wall but a fucking man...oh lord,no"....after cursing myself,i raised my head up to look at the man in front of me.

The first thing i saw was a pair of coal black eyes, staring deeply into my honey brown eyes...my eyes widened, mouth opened slightly at his dominating aura,that made me to shiver... cuz of the unknown reasons.