Chapter:7

Crossing Boundaries

Crossing Boundaries

Her entire body shook upon hearing his sinful words

Her mind is constantly telling her to run away before it's too late, but how can she when the devil himself caged her securely in his strong arms.

Leaving no option for her to even move a single muscle of her body.

While she was lost in her own thoughts and crying.

Him being a total opposite of her,he was calm and composed.

She flinched when...

His left hand that was placed on her waist started to stroke her waist with his long fingers, enjoying the reaction that he was getting from her, whenever his fingers dug into her waist lightly she flinches a little with every stroke of his fingers.

The hand that was grabbing her jaw was now started to play with her long hair, swirling in his fingers and inhaling the fragrance afterwards, while she kept sitting on his lap like a weeping doll.

Her hands give up for their own good as it was just a waste of energy and it didn't affecting him even a little, making her hands to feel pain so,now they are pinching the material of his shirt instead to maintain a distance between their bodies,as he was tightly squeezing her body with his own.

He placed his lips on her cheeks feeling the marshmallowie softness of her cheeks, that he couldn't control himself and ended up biting it, earning a painful hiss from her.

She moved her head here and there to escape his lips...

But stopped it immediately when he growled angrily.

"Grand fre-re, what are you do-ing",
She said in a low tone to bring him to his senses.... As she was feeling extremely guilty towards her sister Suzze,she knows how much her sister loves this man who is now harassing his own wife's little sister without a care to his wife's feelings.