Chapter:3

The Trap: Cruel Intentions

I was alone in the dimly lit dance hall, feeling every rhythm of music crawling into my skin

My bear feet tapping the floor to match up with the beat.

Making me feel the whole euphoria in my heart, calming my insides with this heavenly feeling.

But not completely...as theirs a particular thaught that still clouding my head.

James informed me that,suzze's fiance and now my brother in law "The Jeon jungkook"... wants to throw a pre-wedding party in the name of their new ties with the "McCannans" , to let the world know about the two strongest families of Europe going to be related with this wedding of the centuries.

Well it was ok cuz i wasn't going to attend that party as per my father's orders...he believed that if i'll be present in any of the wedding functions, then the wedding will never happen.

Cuz of the chaos that happened in the engagement ceremony.

Father forbidden me to come home till the wedding is done,he kicked me out of the home the very next morning...he was too raged that he didn't even let me to come home for the school breaks either.

If it was some other time i would be sad as fuck...but this time i'm grateful to my father for doing so cuz i don't want to be anywhere near to that crazy man, who scared me to death.

It's been 8 months since i last visited my family.

When everyone went to their families to fill the gap they have been away from them,i was here all alone by myself.

I spent most of my time in dancing and reading books, wasn't bad though,it was much better than being surrounded by those made up fake smiles and heavy breath stoping clothes....i enjoyed myself here.