Part 3

you were only able to sleep for a few hours before you were awoken suddenly. your body jolted awake as you sat up in your bed. your chest heaved heavily as you looked around your bedroom, but ultimately saw nothing.

you brushed a hand through your wild hair, mentally laughing at how scared you truly were. when you stretch out, ready for bed again you realized how damp your panties were and you wondered if you were having a wet dream of some sort that woke you up, but couldn't seem to remember anything.

when you started to lay down again, figuring that it must be around 3am and you needed to go to sleep, you heard a creak from the other side of your room. you instinctively turned your body to face the corner, but again, nothings there. you told yourself that it's just the old house, but for some reason you couldn't get rid of the feeling that it's something more.

one more time, you started to move your pillows so you could go back to sleep, but you heard a creak again from the same spot in the dark corner of your room. your eyes widened at the spot, suspecting to see something or someone other than the wall and darkness, and were about to go mad when you see nothing again. you smiled to yourself. thinking about how crazy you must truly look if anyone was here with you.

"looking for me?" a man's voice spoke from the otherside of you. you could barely see the person before you were screaming, crawling backwards to the other side of your bed to get away from the voice. "hey, hey, it's okay, shh."

"no! who are you!" you cried out, your body shaking with fear.

"c'mon, y/n." the man tsked at you, "you know who i am."

"no! i don't! please! just leave me alone! please!" you started crying, tears running down your face in an instant from pure fear, not knowing what this man was going to do with you.

"y/n, say my name." his voice was stern, but playful as he speaks to you.

"i don't know you're name! and i don't know how you know me! please! please! don't hurt me!"

the man sighed, "fine." he lifted his pale hand and snapped his fingers. instantly the tears brimming your eyes were gone, but your cheeks were still wet from the previous ones. your breaths calm and your body stopped shaking. your mind went clear, even though the deep, inner voice of yours was still screaming for help. "i didn't want to have to do that, but you need to listen to me and calm down."

your eyes snapped to the man, wanting to scream but can't from the peacefulness taking over your body. you could actually examine the man now. he was tall and lean, he exudes an otherworldly charm that seemed to fascinate and terrify you. his hair was jet-black and falls over his eyes, yet frames his face that was carved in the moonlight that enters your bedroom.

your heart was racing, but was slowing down the more deep breaths you take. his eyes were dark brown as they stare back at you.

"who are you?" you voice was steady when you speak, which surprised yourself. "what did you do to me?"

his voice was smooth and melodic when he spoke again, "you know who i am."

"i don't."

"you do," the man sat on your bed, hands grabbing your shoulders so you look right at him, "think y/n. who am i?"

you were about to shake your head no, but suddenly there were flashes in your head. the man sitting in front of you, laying in your bed, smirking up at you as you hover a top of him. a flash of him laying shirtless and having abs that make you want to marvel at him for hours. and the final flash of him throwing his head back, letting out a moan of your name.

"heeseung." you stated, your eyes widening in realization and fear, but your body refused to act the way you're feeling deep down, like you're stuck.

the man, heeseung, smiled slyly as you say his name, "there you go, good girl."