Part 11

years have passed, and your time in new york has brought you nothing but amazing opportunities. your life has taken a new, vibrant direction.

now, you stand proudly with your family, beaming with joy as you showed them the very first house you have ever bought. their laughter and excitement filled the air as they explored the town their mother and wife had grown up in.

as the day was soon to be ending, your daughter's voice chimes up at you, "c'mon mom, let's go to grandma and grandpa's for ice cream!"

"yeah! i want chocolate ice cream, mom!" your son jumps up at his sister's idea.

you agree with a warm smile, following your family back towards your car. but, just before leaving, you cast one last look back at your old home.

there, in your old bedroom window, where the moonlight shined in so beautifully, stands heeseung. his presence is fleeting, but the same playful smirk adorns his face, the very expression that had drawn you to him from the beginning. in that moment, your eyes interlock, and you feel the unspoken connection that had transcended realms.

the certainty settles within your heart that someday, your love will bridge the divide between the mortal and otherwordly, between an angel and a demon.

as you walk away, hand in hand with your husband, you knew that the tapestry of your love with heeseung is far from complete, and the promise of your reunion lingers in the air, like a whisper that only you and heeseung can hear.