Part 4

when you awake again, it's morning, the moonlight filling your room has changed into midday sunlight. your head felt like it was pounding when you sat up, placing your hand over it for some comfort. you felt confused when you tried to piece together what's going on.

suddenly, painful quick images flash in your brain. images of heeseung, his mocha eyes turning black, his cold lips against yours, his hands roaming over your body.

you rip off your blanket that has been covering you. you were wearing your pajamas and it makes you question yourself on how you went to bed. you have no memory of getting dressed or putting the blanket over top of you. or even how you wiped up heeseung's cum off of your stomach.

you briskly get out of bed, making your way across the hall to the bathroom. you turned on the cold water, needing some sort of relief from this awakening. you lean against the counter with your hands on your cold, wet face, soaking in the water as you try to recall more memories from the night before. trying to distinguish if it was all a nightmare or real life.

you walk yourself through everything you could remember. it's too detailed to just be a nightmare, but you don't remember anything after heeseung pressed a final kiss to your lips. his lips, they were perfect, they knew everything that could make you feel good.

then, the memory comes back. you stand up straight, looking at yourself in the bathroom mirror as you pull your hair back, desperate to see your neck.

and there it is, a bright, purple hickey right below your ear.

your breath started to pick up pace as your fingers run over the bruise. fear and astonishment filling your body as you realize that everything you think happened last night, did in fact happen.

you had sex with a demon.

and you liked it.

there was no doubt in your mind that it wasn't the best sex you've ever had. that you wouldn't kill to have it again, to see heeseung one more time. feel his lips trail over your body, utilizing every part of his and your body to make you feel good.

and that thought terrified you.

there was no way you were craving sex with a demon, wishing that you could see him again. you sounded crazy.

so you told yourself that it was all a trick, and that after this exact moment you would never think of the demon with the cherry lips and soft black hair again. it was over and done with as what happened was part of his 'duties' or whatever. it meant nothing and never will, heeseung the incubus was out of your life for good.