Part 7

that was the last time you went to work or saw mary.

your days from then on consisted of laying in bed and sleeping. it felt like there was a part of you that was being torn apart and you didn't know how to fix it besides having heeseung next to you. you were sure nothing or no one else could complete you again.

your eyes felt soulless and your cheeks were stained with tears. after you lost count of how many days you layed in bed you seemed to have lost the reason why you were even crying.

heeseung wasn't coming back. and that should be good, all he does is bring darkness around him. but then the thought of never seeing him again made you feel worse.

your body began to subtly shake as you began to cried quietly. your pillow being drenched in tears again before you fell asleep once again. the mid afternoon and tears lulling you to sleep so quickly, but the last conscious thought on your mind was of heeseung, yet again.

since heeseung left, you've had no dreams of him, but this time, you could feel him creeping around your mind. you were calling out to him in the woods that weren't recognizable to you, begging him to step forward because you knew he was there. the forest was dark and every tree looked the same.

suddenly, a light was glowing behind a tree, so bright that it was almost blinding. you knew you should go towards it, having no fear in the dark forest now because of this light.

your hand reached out and touched the dark oak as you peer around it. there, surrounded by the bright light, like it was his aura, was heeseung, leaning against the other side of the tree with his pretty smirk on his face that you missed so much.

his name sounded foreign on your tongue when you said his name, and when he speaks back you realized you almost forgot what his voice sounded like completely. you were telling him how much you miss him, and then he's pinning you up against the tree so you can't move, his lips dangerously close to yours as he tells you he missed you, too.

just when your lips were about to touch, you jolted awake in your bed.

your room was pitch black now that it was midnight. your chest was heaving from the intense dream you were just having. you turned around to grab the glass of water on your bedside, bringing it to your lips just as you heard his voice– and you think you were dreaming again.

"i didn't even have to infiltrate your brain that time– that dream was all yours."

you drop the glass out of your hand, hearing it smash against your floor as you turned around again in bed, your legs coming up to your chest as you looked at your window.

there, leaning against your window sill like he was against the tree in your dream– is heeseung.

nothing about him was different from the last time you saw him. his hair, his eyes, and his cherry lips were the exact same. though, he's wearing a plain t shirt with his black pants this time. he lookedalmost innocent in the moonlight that's radiating off of his pale skin, but you know it's the last thing he is.

"heeseung!" your voice was hoarse when it comes out– it being the first time you've spoken in weeks. "wha- what're you doing here?"

heeseung chuckles as he pushes himself off the sill, "what? you don't want me here?"

"no! i do!" you speak quickly, sitting up on your knees to look at him better. he's standing on the side of your bed, right in front of you on your knees.

"i know," he nodded, " and i shouldn't be here, but i saw you dreaming about me so i just had to come."

your hand jutted out and grabbed his wrist that's dangling at his side, "please, stay, just a bit longer. i missed you."