◈Fear.◈

!!TRIGGER WARNING FOR PARASITES MENTIONS OF DEATH VOMITING AND BLOOD!!

Peso was absolutely sick. Kwazii was taking care of him. But Kwazii grew worried...

Peso was unusually pale, almost like he'd drop dead....

"Peso, love, ye' doin' okay...?" Kwazii asked as he gently stroked Peso's hair. "I'm okay Kwaz'...." Peso replied with a weak tone, he usually never got THIS sick...

<<Time skip for a few days...>>

Peso was doing his own thing before he became pale and felt some sort of liquid drip down his chin, it was blood. He was hit with nausea and fear as he quickly pressed the octo-alert.

Next thing he knew he was in front of the medbay sink, vomiting blood. Kwazii and Dashi by his side, as Shellington and Captain Barnacles tried to figure things out....

"It's a parasite....?!" Shellington bursted out, causing the only sounds to be heard was blood draining in the sink. "It's a WAHT?!" Peso cried out, he was TERRIFIED.

There was no way in HELL Peso would live.....

The days got worse as everyone tried everything to help Peso, but he only grew more and more thin, pale, malnourished.....It was really bad....

All that could be heard were Peso and Kwazii's tears as they cried with each other, Kwazii promising that Peso would survive...but.....was it true? Or would he perish....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter. I haven't been feeling well, if I have time I'll add more to this.