♧Pain and Exhaustion♧

Peso was his usual happy self until today, he was.....off.

Peso was unnaturally wobbly and dizzy. The captain and Kwazii were concerned but chopped it up to being tired.

One thing didn't sit right with them though, Peso wasn't one to snap at something small or constantly complain about a migraine. Sure he does have chronic migraines but not enough to make him snappy.

"Peso, are You sure you'll be fine on this mission alone?" Captain Barnacles asked worriedly. "Yes. I'll be fine!" Peso didn't mean to snap.

Captain and Kwazii watched as Peso left.

Peso was not confident in his work today... something was off. It had been a few hours since Peso had left. The captain and Kwazii were worried, where could he have gone? It doesn't take long for him usually....

Turns out, something happened. Peso had collapsed due to exhaustion. Some kind fish guided him to a cave that had air pockets. This wasn't normal. Peso should be the one helping the sick, he shouldn't be the sick.

I need to call the octopod.....where's my alert??? Oh shit....oh god what do I do??? Im so screwed....

Peso was slipping into a panic attack when one of the fish started talking to something, Peso couldn't move or open his eyes by this point. It felt as if he was really going to die this time.

"Octonauts! It's me lemmy! Peso's in trouble! He collapsed earlier and his oxygen tank doesn't have much longer, hurry we're in a cave hiding from predators!" Lemmy caught Dashi and the Captain's attention real fast.

Peso laid there, wondering why it was always him being the weak one. Why was he so fragile? Why was he always scared? Why did his anxiety have to make his immune system so shitty? Why was he even alive?

Something touched Peso when he was unconscious, it startled the unconscious boy, it was the captain. "Hang in there Peso...." The determination yet worry made Peso slightly open his eyes.

What did I do to have these people in my life?