☾Nightmares☾

Based on the image I drew

Peso was walking in his hometown, it was a sketchy part of the neighborhood

Peso was walking in his hometown, it was a sketchy part of the neighborhood.... Yet his mom chose to live there.

Peso soon saw someone that he knew was hunting him down. His eyes were wide as he tried to run away but to no avail, he was caught. Peso cried for help, the man's hands close to places Peso hoped not to be.

He was trapped before something hit his head hard.

"SHIT-" peso shot up, terrified. He was shaking and having a panic attack. He was trying to ground himself.  Name things you see, Peso....

He tried his usual grounding technique but it wasn't working tears kept running down his face when his door opened, causing him to yelp.

"It's just me, matey....You doing okay? You look like you've been panicking..." Kwazii spoke with a soft voice walking towards Peso.

Kwazii sat by Peso, he opened his arms asking permission to hug him, Peso leaned into the hug and started to sob.

"He's back...! I can't go back home....He'll track me down and and...-!" Peso couldn't finish the sentence before almost going into another panic attack. "It's okay matey....Just breathe, you're safe with me. I'll keep ya' safe." Kwazii stayed up with Peso for the rest of the night holding him and reassuring him.