☻Belly Up.☻

HUGE TRIGGER WARNING FOR EATING DISORDER! IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THIS TOPIC PLEASE SKIP THIS ONE

Peso was bullied his entire life. He was the smallest in his family, he also had a petite and feminine body type, not your ideal look for a boy but Peso got stuck with it.

"Fag!" "Girl!" "Crybaby!" "Child!" Kids kept shouting at Peso, he covered his ears as best as he could, a small group of kids cornered him. "Wait please...! I'm sorry I couldn't get money today...!" Peso cried begging for forgiveness, but the kids landed a swift few punches and kicks.

After the kids were finished, they took what was Peso's. He laid there unable to move, sobbing, against the cold floor and lockers.

The day ended, he was heading home wishing everything would just die.

"Peso." His father grumbled. "Father." Peso replied, apparently his dad didn't like his tone because next thing he know he was thrown against a wall. "Don't use that fucking tone on me you little girl. Act like a man and get the fuck up. You wanna act like you're as big as Pogo?! Then fight me you shit!" His dad kept taunting him.

Pogo had seen enough of the man abusing his younger brother, since Piñata wasn't here yet, he was to defend Peso on his own today.

"Dad! That's enough! You're gonna knock him unconscious again! The school will call CPS." Pogo pushed his dad far away from the two, Peso holding onto Pogo sobbing.

Their dad said nothing and left. Probably to buy drugs. Pogo helped Peso clean up and clean the cuts, Peso didn't speak for a month after that.

"Peso!" Pogo startled him, Kwazii wanted to backhand him for scaring Peso. "Why aren't you eating honey...?" Peso's mom asked softly, she knew the answer she didn't care she just wanted her 'good mom' reputation.

The captain looked at Peso, and softly brought him outside. "Are you okay? You turned pale when you saw the food...Is there anything you need?" Peso replied, "No! I'm okay! I'm just still recovering from the abuse....I'll just be in the washroom...." The captain nodded as Peso headed to the bathroom.

Peso was kneeled at the toilet, grasping the sides and vomiting. His tears mixed with vomit just made him even more sick. His body was even more frail nothing but skin and bone...

Kwazii heard Peso crying so he snuck in, and saw everything. "Me'harty....No..." Peso just kept crying as Kwazii held him, it felt shameful for Peso but, to Kwazii he felt ashamed he couldn't see this sooner...