۞Skin Bloodiness۞

Everyone especially Kwazii were confused as to how Peso appears with more scars on his hands and fingers. Everyone thought it was helping so many feisty animals but they appear every time.

Peso sat alone in his room, he was looking in the mirror. His hands were moving on their own, they constantly picked at the wounds and blisters all over his arms and hands, then moved to the clean skin on his face.

He didn't mean to, but the blood dripped on the clean floor, he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. "Peso?" Kwazii called from his door. "H-Huh? Oh... Hey kwzii-" Kwazii cut Peso off and grabbed his face worridly, "Peso! What happened?" Peso felt guilty, like he had done something wrong.

"No... No Peso don't cry...! Nothing to cry about... Just sit down... " Kwazii wasn't the best at comforting people but when it came to Peso he'd do ANYTHING. Peso quietly sat down on his bed, waiting for the yelling but was met with a warm cloth on the wounds he had made.

Sure his hands and fingers were super bloody and needed definite cleaning Kwazii made sure Peso was more comfortable right now. Peso was shocked that someone actually cared about him." why do you care about me so much? " Peso muttered," Because, you're my best friend. I don't EVER want to lose you." Kwazii didn't want to say best friend but right now wasn't the time to confess.

Peso was bandaged up and was currently curled up to Kwazii watching a movie, as 'best friends', right? Peso had started overthinking again, he started shaking. "Peso, breathe, I'm right here." Kwazii reassured him.

"Kwazii...?"

"What's wrong Peso?"

"I need to tell you something...."