꧁Daddy's Got an Enemy꧂

Kwazii had enough of Pinto and Peso being the black sheep of the family. Pinto was barely even 10 for fucks sake! Kwazii had went to get Pinto with Peso since Pinto wanted to visit.

"YOU WORTHLESS SHIT!" Peso went pale hearing his voice, he hoped the man wouldn't be here. Pinto's cries could be heard.  "I'm sorry! Please! I won't do it again!" Pinto begged and begged, Peso was stuck in place, but Kwazii? He snapped.

Kwazii couldn't stand seeing the people he loved dearly be abused. Next thing everyone knew, Pinto's dad was on the ground, "Who the hell are you?!" He snarled. "It doesn't matter who I am. What matters is you're a nasty crook." Kwazii pushed the man further from the two boys.

Peso holding Pinto trying to comfort him had actually wanted this, that god awful man to get hurt the way he hurt them.

The cops were called, Pinto's father was charged with neglect, abuse, child endangerment, and illegal substance use.

Peso and Pinto stayed quiet when they saw their family come home heating the ruckus. "What did you do, Peso?!" His mom screeched. "I saved Pinto. You KNEW what that man was capable of. You didn't stop him. You're the same as when I was a kid. What the hell is wrong with you?!" Peso snarled back.

The family was in SHAMBLES.

It had been a few weeks, Pinto was now staying with Peso. Kwazii was outdoing himself, taking care of the two. Nobody had seen him this soft hearted and compassionate.

Captain Barnacles was holding some plates of food for the three but when he opened Peso's door, they were asleep, curled on one another. The captain shut the door and let out a soft sigh.